THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Unfortunately I only have EM lows KB9s. These are my first elites. So I'll just compare this with those. The toe box definitely is more snug than the EM Lows. Theres a huge space in the toe box area of the EM lows. That is not present with the Elite lows. Lengthwise, feels like my Kobe 8s.
Aah I don't own any EMs haha. I hope they do fit well. I would've thought that EMs fit more snug, because high Elites have so much dead space in the toe box. I went .5 size down, but I have very narrow feet, so I think I should be ok then. 

Aah I don't own any EMs haha. I hope they do fit well. I would've thought that EMs fit more snug, because high Elites have so much dead space in the toe box. I went .5 size down, but I have very narrow feet, so I think I should be ok then. 

You should be good with narrow feet. I have wide feet and my real feet length is around 9.5 but I always like having a small wiggle room hence I always go for size 10s.

You should be good with narrow feet. I have wide feet and my real feet length is around 9.5 but I always like having a small wiggle room hence I always go for size 10s.
I hope so. I just wish they fit length wise, and I'm good.

Just got in line (if you want to call it that) and only two people here. I guess the flyknit low hype is low here in the the Queen City. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom