THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
[h1]Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low “Conversion” Customs[/h1]
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs1-711x366.jpg

Jake Danklefs known as Dank Customs  uses the Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low  silhouette to design his latest “Conversion” Customs – that features three of previous Nike Kobe 9 Elite releases. The customs are inspired by the Kobe 9 Elite “Perspective”  colorway, “Influence”  and the“Maestro”  colorways. Check out each pair below and let us know what you think and which is your favorite pair in the comment section below.

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-1.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-2.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-3.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-4.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-5.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-6.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-7.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-8.jpg

Source: http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/07/nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs/

Last edited:
honestly id rock all three of them. I almost sent him an email just to see what he charges for this. I wouldnt do it because I dont want my elites gutted buy I am curious at the cost.

Thoughts on the grapes being hard to obtain on release day?

Only two stores in my area are releasing them.  HOH via raffle and Champs FCFS.

Not ever sure how NDC is gonna go.

Wondering what u guys think.

Thoughts on the grapes being hard to obtain on release day?

Only two stores in my area are releasing them.  HOH via raffle and Champs FCFS.

Not ever sure how NDC is gonna go.

Wondering what u guys think.
Tougher than normal yes, impossible no. 

The influences are the best of those custom lows. The other two are cool, but something about that orange and teal just fit really well on the low

9 spots around Atlanta getting the Hyper Grapes... That's 5 more spots than when the Philippine EMs released and those were super easy to get here.

Maybe not a full on GR, but close for what they are.
all of them doing fcfs?

It's sorta odd to me that so many people are having an issue with the height of the shoe yet the Air Mag and Yeezy have very similar profiles but are fan favs. The Yeezy isn't exactly as tall but the jean/pant to shoe relation is very similar. Hmmm...
you must mean the yeezy 1

The Yeezy 1 had a bulky build, more space for the jeans to fall into...the Kobe 9's are thin and look awful laced tightly, or having the jeans tucked into the shoe...

Side note, I kinda wish/imagine how the Kobe 9 would look with a Huarache-like tongue, just like the Jordan 7's, where the tongue isn't poking out like it does now, but rather fitted like the Jordan 7's.

The Kobe 9 line has been handled so weirdly. The Elites released before the regular ones and more emphasis has been put on the Elites when it should be on the EM's. So far the EM's have been average at best. I feel that the colorways/themes for the Elites such as the Perspectives, Influences, Inspirations, etc. could have worked on the EM's. Also, the purple BHM Kobe 8's could have easily been put on the EM's and released and the pattern on the ASG Elites could have been put on the EM's as well. The Elites should have always been lows. The Hero, Gold, and Team Elites should have released as lows. 

Back
Top Bottom