THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
On the hunt for a pair of Philippines and I want to trade my champagne 6's to get 'em. Thoughts??
Thought the 6s were selling for more than what the Philippines are bringing. I haven't really kept up with either resell prices.

If you got em for retail and want the Kobe's then go for it. I'd rather have the Kobes

Yeah I paid retail and I would prefer the Philippines over 6's. I'm just having a tough time finding someone to trade with.

Trust me man, if you put it out there then the Jordan heads will find you. Especially for those.

Honestly though, put em up on ebay or the classifieds. Get you a few extra bucks and buy you the Kobes you want and a nice dinner.

Yeah I just copped Philippines on eBay for 220, didn't think id find them that low there but I guess they are going down in price. Personally I love the Philippines and would take them over a lot of these flyknits

Yeah I paid retail and I would prefer the Philippines over 6's. I'm just having a tough time finding someone to trade with.
Sell those VI's and cop the Philippines with the money.  Trades are often tricky/sketchy if you don't know the person.

I have been looking for the Philippines since release date for a decent price and nobody is willing to take 220-250 shipped.

Yeah I know what you mean. FK ID shaking up the game big time.

I can't eeeem front b, those FK IDs have me considering passing on beethovens. But then I was rendering it on the site and realized that either way I still won't have masterpieces or HTMs lmao...a poor guy can dream.

Sticking it out until August 16th.

I would sell the VI's and buy the Philippines with the money from the sale. You can buy the Philippines and still have an extra $200 in your pockets. 

I hope they've got more planned for the FK lows. Definitely passing on the HGs and greys.

Utilize the flyknit Nike!

I hope they've got more planned for the FK lows. Definitely passing on the HGs and greys.

Utilize the flyknit Nike!

i'm opposite. not because i don't like it, but because i like it TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. and my limit on cc should not be tested

Looks like multi color FK iD's are available again, happy shopping folks

Anybody seen pics around for this shoe with style code 630847-404 ? due in October some time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom