THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^^^^^ not bad pics. They should of just stuck with that design on the toebox all the way thru instead of all those confetti type look on the sides.

[table][tr][td]July 26[/td][td]Kobe 9[/td][td]Hyper Cobalt/White-Photo Blue-Action Red[/td][td]$160[/td][td]646701-414[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]
any word on these?

Sounds like a nice cw

Ive been there a few times and they always say the kobes usually sell out within the first two hours of release. Didn't really matter which colorway at the price point they were giving.

how do the employee store work at Nike's HQ? are visitors allowed to buy stuff there? or are they solely for employees? 

how do the employee store work at Nike's HQ? are visitors allowed to buy stuff there? or are they solely for employees? 
i think you could get a pass from somebody willing to hook it up. I suppose. Never been.

Was at nike HQ today and walked right by Eric Avar, sorry I had to tell someone!
Nice man. He's second only to Tinker in my book in terms of my favorite designs.
Jason Petrie is lucky I didn't see him, would have punched him in the face for the LBJ XII design 
sick.gif

Ive been there a few times and they always say the kobes usually sell out within the first two hours of release. Didn't really matter which colorway at the price point they were giving.
They had all of the Kobe 8 EM low colorways sitting, and still a pass for me at $80.

i think you could get a pass from somebody willing to hook it up. I suppose. Never been.
Yea i think you get pass/invite to go
Yeah you need a nike employee to put you on the list. Even outlet workers can put people on the list though I think.

Some dude just offered me 120 buckaroos for my brand spankin new ds mp's. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. People crazy as hell. Guess it was worth a shot. I laughed in his face and told him to slap himself 120 times for that offer. I'm not about rapin people but daaaaamn son...120?! Retail is about 120 x 2 with tax. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom