THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's still relatively early in the cycle for the 9, so I'd assume more options are coming. Feels like they've been out for a while, but it's only been since February. Got probably at least a good 7-8 months left to go, assuming the 10s don't come out til next February.

A few shots of my 9 elite Gumbo League and EM unleashed.

View media item 1016855View media item 1016857View media item 1016866View media item 1016872View media item 1016874View media item 1016884View media item 1016879
In regards to sizing I went by what people said about elites being .5 big in toe box so I went a .5 size down and bought 10.5 in elites.
I think next pair of elites will be tts at 11 (playing ball in). The Ems are tts. I tried both at the same time and for me tts would have been better( I was wearing nike elite socks and I had one elite and one EM to compare). I do have wide feet. I hope this helps. I also recommend measuring foot in stores as it helps a bunch.

Photos taken by iPhone .

Last edited:

In regards to sizing I went by what people said about elites being .5 big in toe box so I went a .5 size down and bought 10.5 in elites.

I think next pair of elites will be tts at 11 (playing ball in). The Ems are tts. I tried both at the same time and for me tts would have been better( I was wearing nike elite socks and I had one elite and one EM to compare). I do have wide feet. I hope this helps. I also recommend measuring foot in stores as it helps a bunch.

Photos taken by iPhone .

they still measure feet in stores?

Photos taken by iPhone .

they still measure feet in stores?

I used one of those metal foot measuring things in store.

I... I... I don't even know what to say 
sick.gif

It's the tucked in jeans & sweatpants look that makes me cringe. The fact that I'm seeing 5"8 & 260 lbs dudes wearing that look ain't helping the cause either.

I'm with you on this.

Luckily I'm tall and skinny, so I don't think they look too awkward on me.

I also can't stand when people wear them w/ the tongue flapping around, but w/e, wear them how you like

I just think it looks silly, :lol:

I think the tongue looks good a little bit loose but not where its floppin around all the time. The tongue is actually one of my favorite parts about the 9. I just love the way the logo looks on it.

Back
Top Bottom