THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone photoshop those purple ones red? That would be a true mj shoe or black and silver with a moon. Also anyone get a price for them?

I may skip mj pair for the fact I have so many purple Kobe's and they look just like the Kobe v ink to me.

wish the mjs had some more color on the flyknit |I disappointed tbh. doubt it but maybe they'll grow on me.

Beethovens are clean tho :nthat:. they remind me of the white cement 4s.

Nike is doing work on us this year with all these releases. The 200+ price tag isn't scaring us off either 
roll.gif

With that said, 

Last edited:
I love my kobe ink V...got em on the low ($50) and still rock em on the courts. Hopefully I get a pair of these at retail...man how the times have changed!

:smokin
I'll take one of each. Excited to see what other colorways they'll come up with too. There's a lot of potential.

After I sold my Maestro's I've had small feelings of regret. With these FK lows now droppin, I'm much more excited!

Living the dream thinking these will be an easy cop. IMO HTM are definitely better, Purple could've been a 10 instead of an 8, and at least the white one is already dirty.

all im gonna say is those better NOT be limited :x

2 pairs if NDC lets me cop SMH

It's finally time to start filling my KOBE ix shelf! Actually have been purchasing Jordan's to fill the gap! Thank you NIKE, THANK YOU!!!

just saw the purple, not bad. will cop those too if i can

PLEASE NIKE MAKE THESE A GR!

Back
Top Bottom