THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So I found a HOH that had the details in stock and talked to my local HOH in San Antonio. The manager at the HOH in SA is super nice and was willing to have the other store send them to him and he would let me come pay for them. SO i called the store in GA and they wont ship them for me. They told me they cant which is the exact oposite of what I was told at the SA store. The hunt continues.

Nike does throw that term around pretty easily. Like in those promo emails they will say something like the new jordan flight 45 or cp3 is now available in LIMITED quantities. Ya ok

Well they very well could be in limited quantities ... we dont know because they arent gonna sell like retros would

Doesnt mean they are lying. But yes they do put that on every email

might pick up that red pair with the $50 nike gave me 
nerd.gif

Nike does throw that term around pretty easily. Like in those promo emails they will say something like the new jordan flight 45 or cp3 is now available in LIMITED quantities. Ya ok

Well they very well could be in limited quantities ... we dont know because they arent gonna sell like retros would

Doesnt mean they are lying. But yes they do put that on every email

Ya I do believe they will be limited too, my point was just not to trust Nike reps

RESTOCK - Well, the quarterly/end of fiscal year. I got the Kobe 8 preludes.

Last edited:
was too busy trying to add tiffs that I missed on the asgs...ohh well another pair of tiffs at retail aint bad but damn still tryna get 2 more shoes this week lol

Back
Top Bottom