THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yo, do you guys think $280 is worth it for DS Maestros in 10.5? I bought em for $254 on DopeFactory, but they charged me $30 for brokerage fees. Box was also beat, anyone have the same experience? 

Yo, do you guys think $280 is worth it for DS Maestros in 10.5? I bought em for $254 on DopeFactory, but they charged me $30 for brokerage fees. Box was also beat, anyone have the same experience? 

Hmmm seems like imma be in the same situation as you on monday then. But did they simply drop the box off at your house with the fees attached? Or did you have to pay it at the moment cause if they dont drop it off then Im gon have a problem

Last edited:

Just another reminder about the Heroes for $190 shipped, sz 11, 12, and 13 remaining. Ebay price is $210, so text him for $190 and quickest response. Just picked up another pair.

Text 440-522-6080

eBay item number: 321405751445
Good looking out. Had to get that Size 13 
nthat.gif

DAMN! $400 is not bad at all! I would probably cop if they had size 9. The Elites DO run slightly big, right?
Yeah i reckon they do, I got 10 instead of my usual 11 for kobe's and it fits perfect.

Shippings probably like 30 US as well
Golds are 
smokin.gif

i think almost every elite colorway came out nice, but i just couldn't get with the height of them.. i guess i should be lucky that i saved my self all that money
Was having a terrible day, until now!
Now that's winning. I have never seen a 25% issued, only 20%. I usually try to make all my ID purchases with those. Load my cart up on release day and have it ready so when the new release comes out, I get my coupon applied to all of it.

So.......have any of you actually worn the EM's for basketball or are you guys just wearing them casually? I asked this a couple pages ago and got no response besides a guy saying he wanted to know how they felt for ball as well. Wanted to know what you guys thought of these vs the 8's for playing in.

So.......have any of you actually worn the EM's for basketball or are you guys just wearing them casually? I asked this a couple pages ago and got no response besides a guy saying he wanted to know how they felt for ball as well. Wanted to know what you guys thought of these vs the 8's for playing in.

Dying to hoop in mine but i dont have a gym to hoop in atm and Im not hooping in these outside.

Dying to hoop in mine but i dont have a gym to hoop in atm and Im not hooping in these outside.
first world problems.

Just another reminder about the Heroes for $190 shipped, sz 11, 12, and 13 remaining. Ebay price is $210, so text him for $190 and quickest response. Just picked up another pair.

Text 440-522-6080

eBay item number: 321405751445
good lookin on the assist fam! I had to scoop that 12 for that price @snottiedrippen convinced me wit his pics :smokin

I saw a pic of Kobe wearing the "Heros" 2day....looks like he switched the laces out and put the yellow/gold "Inspirations" in them...not to shabby IMO

Back
Top Bottom