THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe lows (woven?) Yes please!

196157.gif

Last edited:
:smh: y'all gonna get straight roasted on those fees. I didn't say customs fees. I said brokerage fees.
Can you please explaine? I don't wanna copp and get hit with all these extra charges
dope-factory puts the value of the item the same as it was sold as. this means you will more than likely get a Cash on delivery from UPS and maybe a follow up bill to get the shoes especially since these are selling for above $200 on their site.

Can you please explaine? I don't wanna copp and get hit with all these extra charges

I think he means the brokerage fees that are charged by ups, fedex, etc. They basically charge you a fee to do the 'paperwork' for your shipment and to process it through customs on your behalf.

I found some info on ups brokerage fees here:
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs/fees.html
yea but they are called brokerage not customs fees -> http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/freight/customsbrokerage.html
could be the same but people have complain in the JB section that the fees are pretty mean.

yea but they are called brokerage not customs fees -> http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/freight/customsbrokerage.html
could be the same but people have complain in the JB section that the fees are pretty mean.
You're right - they are not the same. Brokerage is their fee that they charge you, on top of the actual customs duty, to process your shipment. I've seen bills where the brokerage fees are more than the actual duty you need to pay.

You're right - they are not the same. Brokerage is their fee that they charge you, on top of the actual customs duty, to process your shipment. I've seen bills where the brokerage fees are more than the actual duty you need to pay.

Thanks for the clarification. I just remember the Ls taken by dudes ordering stuff from there. Probably why some product is still on the site.

I never saw what others did in those

Always looked like a bad ID to me

They would have tanked hard

For some of the prices they went for, those Vault VIs were terrible. Couldn't believe what people were willing to pay for them. Best thing about them was the lock box they came with
View media item 968244

Last edited:
Still waiting on shipping confirmation for the heros...if they get cancelled, this will be the second time nike has pulled this ish

did they give you a promo code last time?  i'm not sure the availability of them in stores, but guessing it's not sold out by any means.

Nike color code for black for the most part is either 001 or 010. and sometime it will depend of what other color is with it.

I'm supposed to get my Heros on the 14th from NDC. Can't wait. Did anyone order from anywhere else besides NDC?

Last edited:
Just got email HEROES won';t ship until MAY 21 from NIKE and can't get money back until almost June 3.

Did you order during the initial wave of sizes or did you order when sizes started to reappear? I'm guessing it was a mini restock and they were backordered if it's that long of a wait. That really sucks dude

Did you order during the initial wave of sizes or did you order when sizes started to reappear? I'm guessing it was a mini restock and they were backordered if it's that long of a wait. That really sucks dude
Yeah intial first wave before sold out first time. Size 14 though. On hold with Nike right now.
mean.gif

Ended up getting 20% off code but with Memorial Day probably won't get Heroes until around May 27th.

Last edited:
At least you got an email. Still waiting to here about my pair
Bought and paid for within first 5 minutes they went live. Can't believe took that long to get an email . Hadn't received any since the "We received your order" email. At least I can use the code for some ids.

Back
Top Bottom