THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hoping I can cop the Hero's tomorrow would be my first kobe ix. Gonna go with NDC I think

Last edited:
When are we getting the flyknit lows? Have one pair of the highs and omg these things are glorious. So comfortable. So nice looking.
Need an actual release for these lows asap. $2k+ is silly.

wtf did they only release like 50 pairs worldwide when errrybody neeed a drank.

When are we getting the flyknit lows? Have one pair of the highs and omg these things are glorious. So comfortable. So nice looking.
Need an actual release for these lows asap. $2k+ is silly. Soon you've got one more elite dropping in June then we're rumoured to get a FK low in July & no later than September.

Last edited:
Need an actual release for these lows asap. $2k+ is silly.

wtf did they only release like 50 pairs worldwide when errrybody neeed a drank.
Soon you've got one more elite dropping in June then we're rumoured to get a FK low in July & no later than September.

Is hanon website a legit site? Given up on ndc ftl & eastbay... How long will it get to me if I am in sf and they are obviously in europe.. Thank you

sorry about the bad quality only had my iphone on me
Ohhhhh man I was trying to hold off on these but you might have just sold me man. They look beautiful from that angle
smokin.gif

Is hanon website a legit site? Given up on ndc ftl & eastbay... How long will it get to me if I am in sf and they are obviously in europe.. Thank you

As legit as they come. Now, the second part of your question is trickier. I wouldn't recommend ordering from them if you need your shoes in a hurry. I've ordered from them and received my shoes in 1 week(Louisiana). I've also received them in two.

Holding off on the heroes .. Would be an easy copp if they glowed but I think I will save my $245 on the 6/6/6 d3vil Kobe's that come out next month

here practicing but damb its like that? lol

i waited on the tweet tho :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom