THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Thanx bro i really like em too!......and ya the print on the back heel is basically like "screenprinted" or whatever?...it looks like it will rub off over time....idk?..lol...and yur right about the Shozoku logo...that would look sweet...
Thanks for the info. I wonder if the logo was suppose to be back there before he went down with the injury.

I dig the ones coming out on Saturday. Should be easy to get with the hype of the 11 lows coming out the same day.

Last edited:
I was halfway kidding about the Sterling comment. But dude basically called something that filipinos sit/sleep on a doormat, something you wipe your feet on. Then called something that males and females of all ages wear only appealing to lil girls. Not tryna lead a witch a hunt or anything. I don't care for the shoe personally, just seemed rude to bash aspects of the shoe that were directly inspired by filipino culture.

But for all I know he didn't even realize he was saying anything disrespectful, which is why I was halfway joking.

Really do not need another pair of the EMs, but that colorway coming this weekend is just clean.  Simple with nice details.  Just what I like for on court.

I was halfway kidding about the Sterling comment. But dude basically called something that filipinos sit/sleep on a doormat, something you wipe your feet on. Then called something that males and females of all ages wear only appealing to lil girls. Not tryna lead a witch a hunt or anything. I don't care for the shoe personally, just seemed rude to bash aspects of the shoe that were directly inspired by filipino culture.

But for all I know he didn't even realize he was saying anything disrespectful, which is why I was halfway joking.

No need to explain yourself.

What you said made perfect sense.

Thanx bro i really like em too!......and ya the print on the back heel is basically like "screenprinted" or whatever?...it looks like it will rub off over time....idk?..lol...and yur right about the Shozoku logo...that would look sweet...
 IK for a fact people were painting the sig on the 8 with Angleus paint

Saw the laser crimson on the Foam Pro. Not as bad as some pics made the crimson look. Probably gonna cop unless Nike adds the cracked midsole option on iD Friday. :nerd:

I am trying to resist temptation this weekend but have a 20% coupon for NDC. I think the black and crimson joints will be mine.

finally_found_this_in_colour_enjoy_oh_boy-79442.gif

Anyone played ball in the kobe 9s 

if so could you list pros and cons thanks in advance
love the elites. seem very durable (compared to 8s). Go tts or half down. Traction is excellent, cushioning is a little better than 8s IMO and I like how I can lace them to the third eyelet from the top and still have great lockdown. Love mine and think theyre a good value for the $188 i paid. The flyknit and fuse combo feels luxurious to me lol

Back
Top Bottom