THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Have the opportunity to scoop up a pair of ShowTimes for slightly under retail ($200).  I have the Details and Perspectives already for hoops, and want one last pair of IX Elites to go with them for the year.

Do I go with the ShowTimes to pay tribute to the Lakers I've been a fan of, or do I wait for those sick Gold's coming out in June?  Never thought it'd be such a tough decision, nor did I ever think I'd bring such a dumb dilemma here, but would appreciate any thoughts.  Only thing with the ShowTimes (as awesome as they look) is that I don't wanna look like a Lakers Ronald McDonald on the court hah! 
roll.gif

Really contemplating unloading some stuff and biting the bullet on the multi flyknit lows. But if I do and they release in the US, I'm going to flip ****. Decisions decisions...
Don't give into it! We're gonna get some nice cw's. But if you're willing to pay that....
I hope not. I feel it's time to dead the "What The" theme.
One "what the" shoe per model is a cool collector's item/shoe to have. I just wish they would make them a little more like a pair at least more often (think wtk 7)

Last edited:
Wtk em should be easy to get seeing as how 99% of the ppl hate em's
Naw, but the WTFs are hot fiyah! Even tho we haven't seen em yet.

Wtk em should be easy to get seeing as how 99% of the ppl hate em's
Don't be silly, anything with the "What The" tag brings out all the beasts.

Even the horrendous What The Lebron XIs will sell out.

Haha my sarcasm has failed
Mine too :\

I feel like the excitement for Kobe 9s is over ever since the Details were released.  You guys think there will be more Elites after next month?

The em lows are great shoes but, aside from the premiums, the colorways so far aren't inspiring. They look like IDs for the most part.

The em lows are great shoes but, aside from the premiums, the colorways so far aren't inspiring. They look like IDs for the most part.
I agree. On feet pics of the Easter are looking good. I hope I don't regret passing up on them. Waiting on the right EM low. Those black pair are not it.

The Hero Elite looks better than I thought.

The lining on the ankle of the elites is so nice that I balled in no show socks today and it felt great - no rubbing or irritation.  Love this shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom