THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
there's a Kobe 9 dropping later in the year with a different style code than the elite high and em. Most likely a flyknit low.

I hope they don't release the fk lows to be honest. That's what I would have wanted from the get go but with all these people hyping over them they can leave then overseas for all that I care..

*flamesuit on*

I hope they don't release the fk lows to be honest. That's what I would have wanted from the get go but with all these people hyping over them they can leave then overseas for all that I care..

*flamesuit on*
they should just drop em on ID and make them super available forget the exclusivity i wanna hoop in them so bad

Nikes gonna drop some hyped/limited EM low, then we're gonna see a lot of the dudes back track and "love" the EMs, and try to backtrack and grab all the pairs they missed out (passed) on....

*flamesuit on*
Nah you know what you really want though...its not all hype. Its a genuinely good product which I am sure you agree with. I just hope Nike doesn't make them super-limited which is what poisons the game IMO and leads to hype-mania.

Nikes gonna drop some hyped/limited EM low, then we're gonna see a lot of the dudes back track and "love" the EMs, and try to backtrack and grab all the pairs they missed out (passed) on....

You couldn't have said it any better.

On that picture of Kobe. Is that pic from today for certain. I also want to say maybe Kobe wearing 8s because those the only ones there for him. Since nick young take all his 9s. I'm also sure he would have worn 9s as much as we see him out in them so those had to be all to his availability.

My personal opinion I think 9 em lows are made much better and feel better the the 8s and the fk highs. Design has grown on me more and more. They're a bit heavier then the 8s but they have extra padding. 9 low > 8 to me

Man, only gripe I have on the Easters is that it gets downright dirty fast.

I balled in mine yesterday and a guy with dusty shoes stepped on it and it's like my shoes just absorbed it all. otherwise, it's a great pair. I'm not much of a fan of the color green but this totally got me. That volt color is blindingly bright. haha

mambacurial ??? :nerd:

Last edited:

also, does anybody think the Flykniit lows will make it to NIKEID????
I would hope not the Flyknit has very little customizable options just look at the Flyknit shoes now it's like 4 uppers black, volt, grey and a Multi 

(If they did i would want to see the exact uppers from the Flykniy lows on there or at least a multicolor one.. so i can Id a MP low oh and gum bottoms >

Last edited:
they can be as comfortable as they want to be

dislike the design
dislike the way they did the em
dislike the heel cup
dislike the sides of the sole

they're not for me

8s are an almost perfect shoe to me, so im not exactly shocked I dislike the 9s

So instead you decide to bless us with your trolling.

The door is that way....

Last edited:
they can be as comfortable as they want to be

dislike the design
dislike the way they did the em
dislike the heel cup
dislike the sides of the sole

they're not for me

8s are an almost perfect shoe to me, so im not exactly shocked I dislike the 9s
Truth.

Dudes shouldn't get offended by people talking bad about the 9s without ever wearing them.

If the shoe looks like *** to someone, why would they ever bother trying it on?

^Nah, the Unleashed colorway seems like it's the one on the right in this pic. The EM Premiums start with Bright or Laser Crimson for its color description.

i dont see reflective silver in that shoe, i think it pjs pe

Back
Top Bottom