THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
those are nice 
smokin.gif

Upper looks nice, but not feeling the gum sole. Always felt they just look like a piss yellow clear sole.

If you dudes don't stop quoting all the pics
mean.gif
Was funny reading the discussion about the topic the other day in this very thread, then the next time that someone posts 10 pics the first reply quotes the entire pic lineup. Dudes need to learn how to internet.

If you dudes don't stop quoting all the pics :smh:

Two sides to the fence. If you're gonna post 10 images at least put some in spoiler so you can help limit that. I agree though posting all the pics to say one word is unnecessary.

With that said nice pics.

Last edited:
Unleashed added to the Nike calendar as well
[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 'Unleashed'[/td][td]Court Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S[/td][td]$160[/td][td]646701-508[/td][/tr][/table]

Unleashed added to the Nike calendar as well
[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 'Unleashed'[/td][td]Court Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S[/td][td]$160[/td][td]646701-508[/td][/tr][/table]
woah, are those the red and blue premium EM Lows with the flip-flop sole?

on a side note, on may 17th, I may be getting my first EM lows....
hahaha who am I kidding, those things are disgusting
^Nah, the Unleashed colorway seems like it's the one on the right in this pic. The EM Premiums start with Bright or Laser Crimson for its color description.
the only way im ever going to get those EM Lows is if Nike pays ME $160 bucks to wear them....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Final a nice day outside where I could take detailed pics. I had to switch out the original laces for the 3M laces with HTM and color on the tips. Don't know why all the laces didn't have them on tip but oh well. Enjoy.

View media item 930023View media item 930024View media item 930025View media item 930026View media item 930027View media item 930028View media item 930029View media item 930030View media item 930031View media item 930032View media item 930033

are these going StateSide???

what got me into kobe's was a little weird actually. *side note* I was into the huarache 2k4 and 2k5's but I didn't know they were kobes at the time.*

anyways I was working at footlocker back in 2008/2009 and I was hypebeast over the countdown packs and other j's instead of paying attention to the kobes and lebrons, but I really liked the "del sol" 4s. My Boss also had the "carpe diems" she'd wear always telling me how comfortable they were. Wearing all my J's at the time, I noticed how uncomfortable they were so I made up my mind to stop purchasing retros, but money was also tight being a broke college student, so I stopped purchasing kicks entirely for awhile. Got back in and now all I purchase are lebrons and kobes. so even though I didn't purchase my first kobe until the 7, I've been in love with the line since the 4. Definitely plan on going back and getting older colorways when I get settled in a new job after I move.

shoes of today are made for performance and is where the quality goes. If I'm going to spend my hard earned money, I'm going to put it towards what will last.

good for you kiddo!!!im old school i have them all Jordans and Kobes even his Adidas days

Back
Top Bottom