THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Yes a dude (dont remember name off top of my head) in the iD thread said he got a NikeiD email and one of the Kobes at the bottom had the easter upper on it. so if its not tomorrow is very soon
why thank you sir...

I can sleep peacefully now, knowing that if I miss out on the easters, there are options on ID
tongue.gif

Should we follow you or nah? Lol threw up a screenshot of the instagram picture when you could have posted just the picture by itself.

All jokes aside, dope picture.
that's from the embed link via web. but appreciated lol. every time i try to upload a pic via my iPhone it takes either 32984237237 hours or explodes.

I just ordered mine from him this morning, have been a long time customer. 

Email him, better prices. I got 5 pairs for $12 shipped. Would have cost a few bucks more thru ebay.
He must gets them for a dollar each to sell for those prices or less probably.

I just ordered mine from him this morning, have been a long time customer. 

Email him, better prices. I got 5 pairs for $12 shipped. Would have cost a few bucks more thru ebay.

man i wish i thought of that. totally forgot, i ended paying 4 for 1 pair...

I hope for a simple color way to come out in the elite highs before its all said an done. I know some have been released but I mean a GR release. As much as I love the different colored flynit creating different colors from far away, I still just want to see a simple solid cw.

Quick question for those ballin in the 9's. When you guys go tts are you experiencing and slippage at all when you make a hard cut or go for a pull up jumper? I know its a topic that's been talked about a lot in this thread but im in the middle of makin my size decision lol.

If you guys do, does it seem as if you have gotten used to it from playing in them a lot.

On a side note i did a insole comparison of the 12.5 and the 13. The length of the insert wasn't really any longer but you can definitely tell that the 13 was noticeable wider than the 12.5

Quick question for those ballin in the 9's. When you guys go tts are you experiencing and slippage at all when you make a hard cut or go for a pull up jumper? I know its a topic that's been talked about a lot in this thread but im in the middle of makin my size decision lol.

If you guys do, does it seem as if you have gotten used to it from playing in them a lot.

If you're talking about the elites, I go tts. I do notice the "dead space" in the toe box a little bit. But it just feels like extra room above my toes. If I were to size down just to have a more snug fit, them my toes would be likely to jam into the front, which is a no-no for me. I haven't experienced any type of slipping or sliding in the shoe. I'm really locked down. And for reference, I'm a guard. As I've gotten a little older and a little slower, pull-up jumpers have become an even more important part of my game. So I can really appreciate the toe box room saving my toes from turning into brons as I quickly (in my head anyway lol) plant and pull-up or when I'm trying to keep up with quicker guards.

Back
Top Bottom