THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Just got the call for the easters  
smokin.gif
  i hate that it's raffles for kobe's now tho
nthat.gif

Because of the Foams and Jordans releasing on the same weekend.

Plus it being a Friday helps.

I'm going for Easters online, and sill probably go to the mall and see what's up as well...

@GrizzlyAnimal if you having problems in Racine Mayfair getting then champs and footlocker and Bayshore mall as well. I'm in oak creek.
Appreciate the heads up, but i just won the raffle at my local ftl so i'm good.. thank tho

these are gonna be really nice in the spring/summer 
smokin.gif

edit: i hope dude looks out and let's me use a bday coupon 

Last edited:
Appreciate the heads up, but i just won the raffle at my local ftl so i'm good.. thank tho

these are gonna be really nice in the spring/summer :smokin  

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal I was just in there Saturday and they said they had to do raffle but he said he figured no one wild enter. I seen the Bruce lees sitting as well. And the lebron elites from last year lol.

I forgot all about this.

Friday release messes me up for $20 discount from Showtimes.

Just have a $10 from Kung Fu's. I'm going to try and use a birthday coupon and see what they say. Normal mall is normally cool. This one is iffy.

@GrizzlyAnimal I was just in there Saturday and they said they had to do raffle but he said he figured no one wild enter. I seen the Bruce lees sitting as well. And the lebron elites from last year lol.
yeah, i was shocked that they did a raffle for these, because they did it with the gold pair and them are still just sitting there.. 

i'm hoping the gold pair sitting there will help persudae dude to let me  use a bday coupon on the easters tomorrow  

Last edited:
I was at Coachella so I wasn't able to get on release date.  Was lucky Footlocker still had a pair in my size a few days after release date! Shoutout to the Footlocker BDAY COUPON for making these a bit easier on the wallet.

Random backshot

Repped @conqui iz  

Dope on feet pics exactly the way I would wear them to the second lace hole and tied. Got no issues with untied either.

Like them ID's too.

Back
Top Bottom