THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Or people forgot lol.  True, I would like Nike to make crazy amounts of pairs.
It might just mean that Nike forgot that we are sensible people and are not about to drop $225 on a shoe every week. Is the whole Team Elite pack still available or just the Kobes?

It might just mean that Nike forgot that we are sensible people and are not about to drop $225 on a shoe every week. Is the whole Team Elite pack still available or just the Kobes?
I'd imagine all of them are widely available.  Aren't the LeBrons like $275?  Thats crazy. 

I just think the showtimes are terrible and wasnt really wanted.

Plus for $225 it aint like its a steal.

Last edited:
Not to beat this topic to death but were there more pairs of Showtimes made than the Details, more details than the perspective and so on?

Last edited:
On NDC it's showing the product is no longer available for the Showtimes. Wouldn't be surprised if a FSR popped back up later today, lol.

Last edited:
Not everyone likes the Lakers.. So there you go!!!

I'm glad we got a laker colorway unlike the 8's :smh:

Last edited:
Just caved and bought my 1st 9s, the showtimes!  Will be used on the courts as soon as I get them 
happy.gif

Not to beat this topic to death but were there more pairs of Showtimes made than the Details, more details than the perspective and so on?

I think they've all been on a similar level, besides the Inspirations.

I bet the precisions will sell out quick if they ever release.

I don't think so.

The colorway is similar to the inspiration and they're $225. That's a lot for the average person to keep plopping down for kicks.

There are a few SB's getting the same theme and colorway, so it's a good possibility.
Are the SB's that are getting them located statewide? To be 100% honest if these are dropping on Nike.com soon I'm just going to sell my Euro pair and grab for retail later. I hate over spending and then they end up being a easy grab here in US.

I think they've all been on a similar level, besides the Inspirations.
I don't think so.

The colorway is similar to the inspiration and they're $225. That's a lot for the average person to keep plopping down for kicks.
Were the inspirations more limited or more available?

Also even though I own Inspirations it would be 0 hesistation to cop the precisions. I would kill for those to drop. The flyknit details are completely different.

Copped the Showtime's this morning... Will be here tomorrow.. That free 2 day shipping :smokin

seen this on footlocker release list....

• nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 9 EM
    Black/Laser Crimson/Wolf Grey/White
May 3rd release date. Anyone have any idea with these are?

Back
Top Bottom