THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What's the going rate for details? Having trouble finding an 11 for a decent price.

Got to check out the Showtimes. Like them a lot, just wish they had purple laces. Guess that can be fixed later on.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/54-team-shoelaces/pid-700100/pgid-807583

these are the same color laces that match the showtimes
nthat.gif

Depends on your shoe size. I think anything sz 12 and above requires a "63 lace, while sz 11.5 and below can go with the "54.

Not totally sure tho.
id be curious to see, I mean, I think 54 should work...

anybody try a 54 on their elites?

I guess you may not be able to lace them all the way up,

dang tho

Depends on your shoe size. I think anything sz 12 and above requires a "63 lace, while sz 11.5 and below can go with the "54.

Not totally sure tho.

did google search

54 wont work unless you want to go the first hole at the tounge. minimum is 63 for i think 11.5 and above 72 works best

54" is definitely not enough. I have a size 8.5 and I measured the laces on my Madterpieces and it reads 64" give or take, and I can only lace them up to the 2nd to last hole with barely enough length to tie it.
crap, sorry about that,

but yeah, three bucks isn't too bad if it doesn't work out,

hey, you can return them to a nike outlet if it doesn't work out either,....

yeah 63 is the minimum...  I did a couple measurements before I bought some alternate laces. 63" work for me on a 9.5. I'm pretty sure a 72" would work on sizes 13 or above.. (assumption)

Picked up a VNDS pair locally for 250. He even threw in some 3M laces. Those Gumbo laces threw me off initially, I feel like these laces are much cleaner. Now to time to decide whether or not I should sell my inspirations and just wait for the flyknit lows. 

on a side note: in the first picture, I'm throroughly impressed by my iPhone 5s' camera quality especially with HDR on. 

Last edited:
Picked up a VNDS pair locally for 250. He even threw in some 3M laces. Those Gumbo laces threw me off initially, I feel like these laces are much cleaner. Now to time to decide whether or not I should sell my inspirations and just wait for the flyknit lows. 

on a side note: in the first picture, I'm throughly impressed by my iPhone 5s' camera quality especially with HDR on. 
View media item 901975

View media item 901983

Nice pics, yea the 5S camera is crazy. Idk if you've tried it but the 'Chrome' filter always makes my pics look even better

on a side note: in the first picture, I'm throughly impressed by my iPhone 5s' camera quality especially with HDR on. 
I believe those are the 3m laces from the KD VI Gumbo Illusion's. Looks rope laces weird on Kobe's though, in my opinion, flat laces looks the best.

Tried 2 different sneaker cleaners, & the dirt remains on the EM.
Really getting frustrated. Don't want to pay for Jason Markk but that will probably be only way to do so.
I've come to hate this material lol.

Back
Top Bottom