THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Local FTL had a "almost full size run" on the Kung Fu's. I was surprised, so if anyone is looking, might wanna check again for some.

The weird part is that my toes aren't even jammed .i actually have room in front of my toes. Just seems a little snug around the top part of the foot . Not tight but a little snug.. Wore them around the house for about 30 min and seemed fine... I guess if my toe isn't jammed they maybe alright
I've got these a half size down as well and have the same fit as you - I surprisingly have room in front of my toes, even with Elite socks on. But they are snug width wise around the top of the foot (first couple of eyelets). I still haven't decided whether to give these a try on court or try to find my true size.

For guys who ball in these, will they stretch a bit in this area after a few games?

Yep... Snug in the same section . Im also wondering will they stretch after a couple of wears

Last edited:
Better than Easters. Is it the pattern from the 8 SS mesh?
nerd.gif

im thinkn those new colorway "Lows" above in that pic are either the "Royal blues EM? or Blitz Blues EM?...if i were to guess?...i like tho!...they kinda remind me of the Kobe 8 SS Xmas without the skin?..ha

if those are a blue color?..hard 2tell?....

Last edited:
Anybody recognize which pair DeMar DeRozan is wearing against the Pacers right now? They look like black NRG's, but the swoosh seems to shine in certain light. And not 3M shine, but more metallic shine. 

Anybody recognize which pair DeMar DeRozan is wearing against the Pacers right now? They look like black NRG's, but the swoosh seems to shine in certain light. And not 3M shine, but more metallic shine. 
He has worn them before, check his IG, he posted a pic a couple weeks back. 

Gonna have some fun with the 9 lows in ID

but can we please get the elites on ID. Please please please!

Last edited:
tucker posted the ones above with a quote '' I figured I'd pull another pair of Kobe lows out for y'all today'' but he also pulled out a  ''#KOTD classic air max 180s'' () so unsure if the purples are classic kobes, which im not an expert at or new low 9s

tucker posted the ones above with a quote '' I figured I'd pull another pair of Kobe lows out for y'all today'' but he also pulled out a  ''#KOTD classic air max 180s'' () so unsure if the purples are classic kobes, which im not an expert at or new low 9s

They're 9 Lows for sure.

Back
Top Bottom