THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I might be biased because I am a huge Kobe fan but both are easy to keep in my collection.

Yeah I get u.
I bought a 11 and a 11.5 to see which fit better, but neither feel as comfortable as the elites do.
Maybe it's my foot.

Last edited:

Was about to say nothing feels better than the 8's.
 i have the kobe 4-9 and the 8 are up there but i feel like they are for long feet or maybe i should by a size up? dunno but my regular size in the 9's fit good... i do agree with you tho bro somewhat cause those insoles on the 8's are comfy as hell

Glad i passed on the last pair of kobe 9 bruce lee size 12. Just too plain for me. Someone must be happy.

Last edited:

I know some of you think they are trash, but I love them and just bought them on footlocker.eu.

And I found today the official photos of NDC, it seems there will be a larger release after all...
boss, I am with you on these. they are epic. I will definitely try to get a pair in a diff size just to see how the fit feels to kick around in the, the color blocking on these are so interesting to me. 

Just got my lows. Pure heaven ... Can't wait to give a run on court but blow the elites outta the water.

Last edited:
HOH WESTFIELD(BROWARD) MALL IN PLANTATION, FL HAS TWO SIZE 13 BRUCE LEES AND A 11.5 JUST SITTING.

Kung fu 's does nothing for me in person yellow wasn't what I expected plus the display pair was extremely dirty. I really need influences and show times laser orange is one of my favorite nike colors.

End clothing should ship my shoes by tomorrow.. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the link who ever posted it.. Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom