The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

the way i get ANY kills is during c&h in an open area... or defend/destroy also in an open area...and you have to have both out at same time
ohwell.gif

but that's me...

if there's a better way.... i don't know it
nerd.gif

but so far i have like 6/8 with that.

Damn.. Do people here still play this game? I really started to play online and I'm decent. I'd join the clan if people are still playing.

haven't played this game in two months, and now it looks like everyone and their mothers taps the trigger button with the assault rifle.
mad.gif

Aite, we in another tournament...

A week from today. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wednesday, June 10th.[/color]

Where: [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Radec Academy[/color]

When: [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8 PM EST/5 PM PST is the 1st Round Game. Finals/3rd Place Game is at 9:15 PM EST/6:15 PM PST. Allin the same day.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4 vs. 4, ALL badges are included (yes, even Assault[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) but NO ROCKETS.[/color]

Same as usual...it's an [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all mission game (body count, capture the flag, search and destroy,etc.)...first team to have 4 mission victories out of a possible 7 will be the winner.[/color]

Link toour Tournament on Killzone.com

I'm not expecting to know who the 4 players will be right now, but just giving y'all a heads up. Like most of y'all, I'll be watching the NBAFinals and I made sure to check...there is NO GAME on Wednesday, so we won't be missing out.
happy.gif

I'll bump the thread a couple times before next Wednesday...

I should be down, if you all need me.

I'm 90% sure I can make Wednesday.

We should look at shaking up the clan, adding more active members and deleting the ghosts.

I'm down. I finish school Monday, so I'll finally be able to play in a tourney with y'all.

Assault class you say? Search and Retrieve is locked up.
grin.gif

Yo if you want the air support badge join a long game.. Its the only way. Best when playing control points drop two on a point and let then do work.

- I'm down for another tourney too.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ how quick everyone agreed to do it...I'll be a replacement/back-up player if we got 4 others ready to play.
Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

We should look at shaking up the clan, adding more active members and deleting the ghosts.
I agree.

the patch just made this game a whole lot easier. the whole adding weight to your character while he's moving is gone, it feels like im playing COD. justwent 45-9
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAZE323

any one recomend me a game im bored of COD

and also share FF7 please
Looking for the PS3 Thread?
Just buy this game
pimp.gif
Join the clan.

Back
Top Bottom