The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i am decent at COD but strait up trash on this.
smh.gif
It's because COD is easier...

Yup, But it's only easier because there is no Auto-aim.
I'm still running and gunning...(and Chris is still sitting and camping
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i am decent at COD but strait up trash on this.
smh.gif
It's because COD is easier...
That's what I was telling everyone after the MP beta. This is not COD.
I'm not in a rush to play the MP. I'm doing the Campaign.
serious, i duno how many time i heard that online last night ..."THIS HARDER TO CONTROL THEN CoD" .....MANNNNNNNNNNNNN....its a totallydifferent game then CoD ...once u get adjusted to the control and unlock some classes....this game really opens up as a MP ...

lol went on sfiv online noone is there . went to killzone 2 all 50 games on the screen to choose from were 31/32. lol ill be on later gotta add ppl from thelist to play with

I guess I'm the slowest player to catch on becase I'm walking around online lost as hell

I'm posting from my ps3 and can't copy and paste so can someone add me to the list?

PSN = EasMcFly

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

thanks wada7, figured it out
i wanted it for online play

Some NT are beast, Bad religion is a monster (1500+ score already)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Up til 3 this morning. This game is SICK.

Ikon and DMasta are the only 2 I have seen ahead of me.

Anyone comparing it to COD just isn't looking at it right. Completely different.

Squading up is important, that way you can spawn on your squad leader.

You level up to get guns, but complete ribbon challenges to get the secondary perks. Once you complete the Secondary Ribbon challenge for the secondary perk,you are able to switch that perk to any class. So thats how you have a Scout with a medic secondary perk...

I'm still running and gunning...(and Chris is still sitting and camping
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

When Ikon, DMasta, and I were on a team, easy win.
pimp.gif

yeah send out invites whoever the leader

theprocessofbel how many kills do u average.

Im at 500 points but i average around 5-6 kills

theprocessofbelief wrote:
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I'm getting better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't help but just to run out and start gunning....I unlocked the medic finally though....what were you guys talking about if you get 5medic heals you unlock something??? You and iKon just waiting for everyone to die those few rounds to heal people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by proper english

yo who's the leader for the NT clan? hit me up with an invite.. just ranked up
pimp.gif

Vallejo I think.

HE NEEDS TO SEND ME AN INVITE ASAP.
grin.gif
Battousai701 is the leader.

Battousai?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He didnt even play that much he only stayed and got like 7 kills and left

Someone tell Battousai to send Chris or Boost an invite and give them leadership
laugh.gif
or Chris/Boost make your own clan

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Someone tell Battousai to send Chris or Boost an invite and give them leadership
laugh.gif
Yeah, I was trying to make the [NT] clan right now and someone took the name already, %%$? If someone is nice enough to give me leadership I canget this clan list poppin FAST!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
Yeah, I was trying to make the [NT] clan right now and someone took the name already, %%$? If someone is nice enough to give me leadership I can get this clan list poppin FAST!

whats the max amount of players that can be in a clan??

Originally Posted by jrp44

theprocessofbelief wrote:
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

My bad, my bad!
laugh.gif
I just played about 30-40 matches with Ikon andDmasta. You, supreme sole, TDog, Dre, and a half dozen other NT'ers were in and out.

Boost, Ikon, if you talk to Ray today, ask him about that clan... I was looking into it and KZ is set up perfectly for clan matches.

theprocessofbel how many kills do u average.

Im at 500 points but i average around 5-6 kills
Depends... Body Count (when I am not trying to get those damn medic ribbons
grin.gif
) I get about 15-20.

Capture I get around 30. I was usually 2nd on the team behind Ikon or Dmasta, but not by alot.
Yeah, I was trying to make the [NT] clan right now and someone took the name already, %%$? If someone is nice enough to give me leadership I can get this clan list poppin FAST!

Message me if you get that sorted out.

Ikon, rock that heal pack. Heal 5 people a match is another ribbon. I got all 8 after you left, and it allows you to add it as a second perk to any class, aslong as the second perk for that class is available to use (unlocked)

I'll be on in an hour or so... gotta get some work/laundry caught up.

what control settings are yall using? alt 2 is weird, crouch and aim are the two left L1 and L2 buttons which make it impossible to cover n aim at the sametime.

Word.

I'm on now, anybody want me to make a [NT] room?

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

laugh.gif

whats the max amount of players that can be in a clan??

64, I think..

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

what control settings are yall using? alt 2 is weird, crouch and aim are the two left L1 and L2 buttons which make it impossible to cover n aim at the same time.
Aim Down Sight is set-up so that you don't have to hold it. Just aim, then let go and use cover. It will automatically come out of ADS whenyou reload, but just tap it again.

Word.

I'm on now, anybody want me to make a [NT] room?

add me back to your friends list and lets go .... jrp44

Back
Top Bottom