[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Hey how come no one mentioned that smeone had mashed up the Noisettes with 808s & Heartbreaks. It's pretty dope.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jc619er

Looks like the vinyl got pushed back a week but the packaging is fresh. I can't wait.

http://www.amazon.com/My-...id=1292874764&sr=8-1

cnf5.jpg

Amazon says "14-time Grammy-winner Kanye West" Is that true?
eek.gif
True. And he's been nominated 36 times.
12 to be exact,that's still a crazy amount for a rapper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

wth happened? son has no music videos out....monster? aotl?

wth?

not only that but promo period.
i remember after the ABC thing he said he was offin all his promo but damn...i didnt think he was really gonna shut the whole thing completely down

this thread has been pretty slow lately but here is a rough edit for the Monster video

obviosuly not finished with those getty stock images in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

� Hey how come no one mentioned that smeone had mashed up the Noisettes with 808s & Heartbreaks.� It's pretty dope.

its been out a while now, this started out as the MDBTF thread. that whole album is amazing, really put me on the the noisettes and made me appreciate 808s a little

S/O to the offset Amber Rose at 5:16 lol

dope vid, imo jay didnt really portray the monster theme as well as nicki and ye. seems like he was just rapping on a "scary set". but as i said dope vid none the less

Originally Posted by FEETure

S/O to the offset Amber Rose at 5:16 lol

dope vid, imo jay didnt really portray the monster theme as well as nicki and ye. seems like he was just rapping on a "scary set". but as i said dope vid none the less

dont blame him, on some  "Yo u can throw a dead chick behind me, but other than that Im cool" steez 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it would have been awkward seeing him any other way come to think

^yeah, it would be weird to see jay moving around or "dressed up" to match a theme for a video. Son be straight statue status in his vids.

Back
Top Bottom