[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Blame game, Dark Fantasy & AOTL = Best tracks of 2010 imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Favorite Verse? ...Ross or Minaj. EASILY.

Just too raw.
roll.gif
Name a verse that just SLAPS you when you hear it off the album? Ye or Jay didn't have it. Believe that.
Ye out shined everyone on Monster. Ye out shined Ross on DIAND. Ye on Gorgeous out shined anything Nicki Minaj has ever spat in her existence.

Don't gotta feel no way cuz I find your fav verses on this album laughable. The way I see it those two were the main flaws in those two respective songs but if you like rappers ruffin on the track, spittin erroneous ##%+ from bar to bar while you getting lost in a flow, or just an outright lame gimmick going on for too long that's you.

"Pull up in a monsta automobile gangsta" (skips track)

How is that type of flow and buffoonery allowed on this album, I really think Ye hit.      

Spoiler [+]
Nicki Minaj..Im the finest **+$* out feel me -BasedGod

Nicki's verse on Monster is crazy..she killed her appearance..

Track of the year has to All of the lights tho..already listened to it 20 times in a day when i downloaded the album..

dmxgod wrote:
Nicki's verse on Monster is crazy..she killed her appearance..

Track of the year has to All of the lights tho..already listened to it 20 times in a day when i downloaded the album..

This!

AOTL...Yeezy brought the Symphony, Gospel Music, Star Wars music and 80's R & B/Rap together on one track with illmatic beats
pimp.gif
....love how he brought those drums/808's in too
pimp.gif

Ye' came a long way from this
pimp.gif
That Go Gettas album was solid though, that was his first album, before College dropout

gogetters.jpg

when "monster" is da weakest song on ur album you know u done did good.

thank god this is a rap album and not that 808s garbage.

3.5-4 out of 5, very enjoyable album.

My favorite beat has to be the last track even though its just a skit.

Monster is just a horrible song, I just deleted it from my track list.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

this album is FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got it last night..been bumpin dark fantasy the most so far

This. It took me forever to get past that solid intro track
Anybody got a version where minaj voice is chopped and scewed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Just noticed The-Dream at the very beginning of All of The Lights and now I can hear him throughout the song
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know i aint the only one just now noticing
nerd.gif

eek.gif

Gonna have to give this a solid 4.5/5

Kanye showed his %+* once again, this time musically.

I think the greatest redeeming factor of MBDTF is that it has tremendous REPLAY VALUE. None of his past efforts have had this much replay value. I've found myself playing this joint about five, six times a day.

I love how he adds that special something to the end of most of the songs, whether it's switching the beat up, adding horns, skits, etc...especially on DIAND when Ross comes in (verse of the album - definitely didn't know Ross had THAT in him).
eek.gif

Chris Rock's verse on Blame Game is funny as hell, albeit bittersweet, since that used to be Bernie Mac's role. Chris filled those shoes superbly.

Even though Kanye leaked damn near the whole album via Twitter, the mastered version fills like a whole new journey, new experience, a wholly different fantasy.

Overall, I'm very, very satisfied with the product and will be supporting Mr. West for the first time come Tuesday.

Can't stop listening to the album. It damn well might be my favorite Kanye LP. Lost In The World is quickly becoming my favorite joint.

And yes, Nicki's verse on Monster is dope.

Ross' Verse on Devil... is hard as hell.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Gonna have to give this a solid 4.5/5

Kanye showed his %+* once again, this time musically.

I think the greatest redeeming factor of MBDTF is that it has tremendous REPLAY VALUE. None of his past efforts have had this much replay value. I've found myself playing this joint about five, six times a day.

I love how he adds that special something to the end of most of the songs, whether it's switching the beat up, adding horns, skits, etc...especially on DIAND when Ross comes in (verse of the album - definitely didn't know Ross had THAT in him).
eek.gif

Chris Rock's verse on Blame Game is funny as hell, albeit bittersweet, since that used to be Bernie Mac's role. Chris filled those shoes superbly.

Even though Kanye leaked damn near the whole album via Twitter, the mastered version fills like a whole new journey, new experience, a wholly different fantasy.

Overall, I'm very, very satisfied with the product and will be supporting Mr. West for the first time come Tuesday.
That wasn't Bernie Mac on his old skits, just so you know.

originally thought it was B.Mac, then cedric the entertainer, and then I found out it was d-ray

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay I'm confused. Who is Chris Rock "talking" to at the end of Blame Game? It's not Amber Rose? And is there some hidden message I'm not getting about this song?
if you listen to the lyrics in the song, it's clearly directed towards Amber. the skit is Chris Rock, playing Amber's new man and/or a "neighborhood n_," talking to Amber. listen to the song again and it'll make sense.

Good looks. Had people telling me that wasn't her voice.
It isnt....she is only on Dark fantasy.

But the song could be about her...or hip hop...haaa
Amber isn't on Dark Fantasy.. that's Nicki Minaj. that's Amber's voice at the end of Blame Game. it sounds like a recording.
Wrong.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ambers the one saying "You aint got no Yeezy %*$!@ ?!" in Dark Fantasy I think...
This is the correct answer. You could even go check the song credits posted a couple pages ago.
Correct. Amber is in "Dark Fantasy," not "Blame Game."

As far as intended meaning of "Dark Fantasy," though, there is a definite possibility the song is about Amber...

"You getting black-mailed (black male) for that white girl/
You always said Yeezy I ain't your right girl/
Probably find one of them “I like art

Originally Posted by True Blues

As far as intended meaning of "Dark Fantasy," though, there is a definite possibility the song is about Amber...

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Okay I'm confused. Who is Chris Rock "talking" to at the end of Blame Game? It's not Amber Rose? And is there some hidden message I'm not getting about this song?
if you listen to the lyrics in the song, it's clearly directed towards Amber. the skit is Chris Rock, playing Amber's new man and/or a "neighborhood n_," talking to Amber. listen to the song again and it'll make sense.

Good looks. Had people telling me that wasn't her voice.
It isnt....she is only on Dark fantasy.

But the song could be about her...or hip hop...haaa
Amber isn't on Dark Fantasy.. that's Nicki Minaj. that's Amber's voice at the end of Blame Game. it sounds like a recording.
Wrong.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ambers the one saying "You aint got no Yeezy %*$!@ ?!" in Dark Fantasy I think...
This is the correct answer. You could even go check the song credits posted a couple pages ago.
Correct. Amber is in "Dark Fantasy," not "Blame Game."

Back
Top Bottom