[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Power vid is suppose to premier on MTV Thursday. Also the album has been PUSHED BACK TO OCTOBER 12TH

SMH this and Cudi pushed back?!?

Power vid is suppose to premier on MTV Thursday. Also the album has been PUSHED BACK TO OCTOBER 12TH
Nooooooooooo
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Nooooooooooo
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

album being pushed back = more downloads of the leaks = more word of mouth advertisement. It worked for Eminem  (even though Eminem's album didn't get pushed back, it was heavily DL'd and word of mouth was the key driving force of sales)

album being pushed back = more downloads of the leaks = more word of mouth advertisement. It worked for Eminem  (even though Eminem's album didn't get pushed back, it was heavily DL'd and word of mouth was the key driving force of sales)

smh.gif
If this is the case, then I may have to start listening to leaks...I don't think I can wait 2 months.
laugh.gif

Haven't people already heard the album, though? Is the sole reason it's being pushed back due to getting the word out or is there more to it?

smh.gif
If this is the case, then I may have to start listening to leaks...I don't think I can wait 2 months.
laugh.gif

Haven't people already heard the album, though? Is the sole reason it's being pushed back due to getting the word out or is there more to it?

I wouldn't be surprised if it really got pushed back.

Ye' probably started conjuring up more tracks, or maybe mixing/mastering/adding stuff to the ones he's already got, or maybe some more guests and studio time lined up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really got pushed back.

Ye' probably started conjuring up more tracks, or maybe mixing/mastering/adding stuff to the ones he's already got, or maybe some more guests and studio time lined up.

Back
Top Bottom