[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man...

Dudes STILL got the nerve to say Ye ain't influential.... Dude FLIPS the internet rap-world once a week and has been for the past two plus months... Ya'll gonna realize I had a point all along.

Jesus christ when are you gonna stop? Kanye doesn't need anymore slop top from you
Look at your lame %%% getting upset.

Shut the hell up. No one was talking to you. I posted my thoughts and dipped. You over here tending to your wounds. Skip over the comment %%% hat.

Dudes are wilding with all this "slop top" and "slobbering" non-sense. The *+*+ is wild corny and easily the stupidest trend I've seen on a message board about MUSIC. Yeah I'm a FAN of an artist and I'm going to say what the hell I want. But no, you read ALL these comments praising the beat AND the song and you focus on what I've got to say? Grow the hell up.

Via Budden's Twitter:

103br0k.png

PO

Yo... Big Sean has GREATLY improved. This needs be said.

Can we also talk about how Kanye has managed to build the buzz for his CD in the rap world that probably hasn't been rivaled since Lil Wayne's Carter III? This G.O.O.D. Friday thing is GENIUS. Yeah, hes not the first one to release weekly/daily tracks but hes definitely doing it the best and thats what matters...

I would say Drake but I feel like he didn't go as hard as he could have on the album release...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yo... Big Sean has GREATLY improved. This needs be said.

I really started listening to Big Sean around the time Super-Duper Lemonade remix dropped, I always thought he was nice.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
@ Big Sean. The track didn't make me wake up til he started spitting. It was just a flow change though. Nothing special but enough to stand out on this track.

I ran it back 3+ times just to be sure and Cole came out on top.
I could not agree more about Big Sean.  Dudes on here are just gassed off of his delivery on this track but his verse was nothing special at all.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif
@ Big Sean. The track didn't make me wake up til he started spitting. It was just a flow change though. Nothing special but enough to stand out on this track.

I could not agree more about Big Sean.  Dudes on here are just gassed off of his delivery on this track but his verse was nothing special at all.
Yeah on the real after those first 4 bars where the average will be shocked by the fast flow once you start listening he aint saying much. (Hell even if you listen to when he rapping fast he not catching wreck).

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

laugh.gif

Yeah on the real after those first 4 bars where the average will be shocked by the fast flow once you start listening he aint saying much. (Hell even if you listen to when he rapping fast he not catching wreck).
True Story!!

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ All of them are on kanyewest.com

With the exception of Monster, I think.

ya I just seen that....I'm to tired to dl the ones I don't have already...but I will tomorrow,and which of them are going to be on the album?

YO! Whoever that was on the video conference call who asked about a Cole feature deserves a fruit basket or gift card or some %%%#. DF!!!

how are those pictures anything alike besides people being gathered around at a table?

that picture is some other $##% tho... they all ate the $##% with the devil in a satanic church (peep the cross) yet they look appalled...

look at the middle where kanye & selita are peep those paterns u can see a cross upside down, he hid that imagery on purpose

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ All of them are on kanyewest.com

With the exception of Monster, I think.

ya I just seen that....I'm to tired to dl the ones I don't have already...but I will tomorrow,and which of them are going to be on the album?
Monster, Devil In A New Dress, and So Appalled.

Jay-Z said something about "The Joy" being on Ye's album too but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom