The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Repped for the pics, but insert old man pumping fist .GIF for ANOTHER clear sole.

Last edited:
Something about the swoosh fade into the flyweave on the fine prints is fire....these don't have that, so I don't think these can fill my fine print void. I'm on the hunt though. Not tryin to drop over 220ish tho

Last edited:
Traction update for anyone who's wondering,took fellow nt ers advice when my asg colorway came in scraped an on the concrete on foot cleaned em up with baby wipes and they stuck to the floor which was fairly dusty the next day, not amazing traction but very good I was impressed

Traction update for anyone who's wondering:
took a fellow nters advice - when my asg colorway came in, i scraped them on the concrete on foot and cleaned em up with baby wipes and they stuck to the floor which was fairly dusty. not amazing traction but very good. I was impressed

Traction update for anyone who's wondering,took fellow nt ers advice when my asg colorway came in scraped an on the concrete on foot cleaned em up with baby wipes and they stuck to the floor which was fairly dusty the next day, not amazing traction but very good I was impressed
That was me. Glad you gave it a go and that it improved the situation for you. Basically it is like scuffing-in a new set of race tires. 

Last edited:
coach js coach js - dope. I never noticed the honey comb pattern.

I doubly I'll be getting the all stars since I have other pairs that are higher priority for me but they do look clean.

I doubly I'll be getting the all stars since I have other pairs that are higher priority for me but they do look clean.
Thank u sir. now i need the 1s at a decent price to complete. wasnt day one on those and shouldve been lol. i just dont want to pay too much.

Thank u sir. now i need the 1s at a decent price to complete. wasnt day one on those and shouldve been lol. i just dont want to pay too much.

Yea the 1s were a day 1 for me as I knew they wouldn't sit but the 6s I got for like $125 and I didn't get these yet.

Yea the 1s were a day 1 for me as I knew they wouldn't sit but the 6s I got for like $125 and I didn't get these yet.
i like the way this asg collection turned out. imo, very nicely done. i didnt have the funds for the 6s on day one. but i wanted thise since the first pix i saw. 6s are my fav. then the other 2 kept growing on me. these were 125, 6s were 147. 1s will be like 225 tho lol. smh, oh well.

i went into collection mode with these shoes so now I need the red outs and the quai lows too.

also came to the realization that I need the cyber Mondays, why nots & the blk JBC's. all of which will break me but my collection is incomplete until they've been acquired.

They had the new white lows with the red on them out on display already at my local FNL.
Didn't realize from online photos that the back leather is patent. It's a nice touch.

Grabbed the black lows with the current NDC clearance sale. Happy to pay $104 instead of $160 for them...

Back
Top Bottom