The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Has everyone seen the other two college team lows? I looked around and still no pics and they come out in two weeks

lows are terrible. ddef. makes me appreciate the highs more, which aren't too bad, especially if used for hooping as oppsed to casual. imo, all stars are the dopest c/w. that's probably the pair i'd buy if i were to cop a pair of 31s. but i seriously doubt it.

Trying to figure out if Simmons is wearing a Kawhi PE. They're similar height so it has to be. Also is that a new PE for Aldridge?

I don't think Simmons is Kawhi PEs, I amnot sure I've seen a pair with grey inner sleeves. Also just referencing the first page, I don't see that color scheme listed under Kawhis PEs.

I think Aldridges is new though, seems like they sent out new pairs (or were given permission to wear new ones after ASG?) as a lot of them are wearing new ones outside of Conley and Russy.

I've got a little extra money this year from my taxes so I'm going to splurge a bit. Buying all three Cal PEs for $800 each. Eff it.

For anybody looking for a cheaper XXXI, these are on clearance, and Nike has an additional 20% off this week with the TAKE20 discount code. Two colorways, Chicago and Supernova

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-xxxi-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11189233/pgid-11918038
Reminder that on the last day of the last clearance sale, the Space Jams and Shattered Backboards went on clearance.  Not saying something similar will happen this time, but keep an eye out.  

Carolina needs no introduction

Would've looked cooler with it though.

My wife graduated from the same high school as Brice Johnson. His dad coached football and she was on the trainer staff as an assistant. She said Brice would always be around at practice as a kid.

Last edited:
I've got a little extra money this year from my taxes so I'm going to splurge a bit. Buying all three Cal PEs for $800 each. Eff it.

more power to ya but I stopped "collecting" and spending ridiculous amounts of money on shoes that I would never wear when I realized if Im just going to be looking at them, I can do that on the internet, for free.

Trying to figure out if Simmons is wearing a Kawhi PE. They're similar height so it has to be. Also is that a new PE for Aldridge?

More than likely a Kawhi PE

kawhi doesn't like to switch shoes and always let Simmons wear his PEs, he don't care :lol:

I know we always see him in the same pair. Literally the same pair. Not a new sneaker with same colorway. But he has options. Just doesn't switch like other guys.

If you remember Simmons has been spotted priveously in Kawhi PE's throughout the year.

Mike Conley's PEs are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Too bad these never hit NikeID.

So to re-hash what most are thinking, March 10 for the collegiate XXX1 low pack? I emailed Nike CS to confirm and will let y'all know what they say

Back
Top Bottom