The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

good to see some familiar jjb faces on NT...welcome.
smokin.gif

-waystinthyme

wow funny thread !!!! just wat i needed to come back to work to on a boring !$* monday !!! lol how was everyone HALLOWEEN weekend BTW??? welcome JJBer's!!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Club29

Niketalk gets sadder and more desperate by the week...
Pretty much
tired.gif

No one is forcing either of you to be here.

exactly! theres been alot of cryin on this board for like the past month or so. its really not that difficult if you dont like it or "if youredissappointed in the lack of quality threads that nt/ers have been producing

Come on, guys... I just went through all 16 pages and this is basically how it broke down:
1/4 of it was beasting
1/4 of it was bickering
1/4 of it was having inside conversations
1/4 of it was complaining about how sad NT is...
Why can't we just start over???

Originally Posted by JD Turk

This os one of those threads that will be stamped an NT Classic, I can feel it.

how? there's nothing epic going on in here... but if you say so...

e1826794b05d461b1c9fe41b948b00f159be3e72.gif

There's nothing epic about this.

- NT was treated the same exact way if not worse by going over to that board JJB. As soon as people went over there people were banned and reported to admins.
-
laugh.gif
People complaining about hospitality. It's an internet board. Who the @*+$ cares about hospitality? If you want to be treated nice go to thepregnancy board.
-
indifferent.gif
to the people complaining about the "quality" of NT declining. "Oh, it's not the NT of old. Where are all the OGs?" What the helldo you want? It's a board that ranges in age from 12 - 35 (however old Dirty is). The website is going to change as is most of the Internet will. If youdon't like it, log off.

Stop spamming that site.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

There's nothing epic about this.

- NT was treated the same exact way if not worse by going over to that board JJB. As soon as people went over there people were banned and reported to admins.
-
laugh.gif
People complaining about hospitality. It's an internet board. Who the @*+$ cares about hospitality? If you want to be treated nice go to the pregnancy board.
-
indifferent.gif
to the people complaining about the "quality" of NT declining. "Oh, it's not the NT of old. Where are all the OGs?" What the hell do you want? It's a board that ranges in age from 12 - 35 (however old Dirty is). The website is going to change as is most of the Internet will. If you don't like it, log off.

Stop spamming that site.

he speaks the truth, albeit a cold prickly one...

Riiiight.... so retaliate on the ONLY people that were nice to NTers and wanted them to stick around. Okay. Makes perfect sense.
laugh.gif

But I don't care! I'm glad I have another place to shoot the ++%% and waste time! Y'all are fun. Even haters! *insert dancing banana emoticon fromJJB*

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Riiiight.... so retaliate on the ONLY people that were nice to NTers and wanted them to stick around. Okay. Makes perfect sense.
laugh.gif

But I don't care! I'm glad I have another place to shoot the ++%% and waste time! Y'all are fun. Even haters! *insert dancing banana emoticon from JJB*
Can you comprehend sentences properly? If you can, tell me where I said that.

Haters?
laugh.gif
I love how that word is being thrown around like it meanssomething

Originally Posted by Dylishis

laugh.gif

? this whole thread was to welcome you all...
I havent kept up to date with all the bickering from last night tho.

Originally Posted by Lets Hug It Out

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lets Hug It Out

Ew. I see the trash came with us. Oh well.
laugh.gif
THATS THE SPIRIT! you'll be on your 2nd/3rd/4th sn in no time
pimp.gif
Why is that? I didn't do anything wrong. I know the rules. I didn't name anyone or call anyone out.
pimp.gif
but you did improperly misuse the : hat, leave it for the NTers
pimp.gif

-
laugh.gif
People complaining about hospitality. It's an internet board. Who the @*+$ cares about hospitality? If you want to be treated nice go to the pregnancy board.
-
indifferent.gif
to the people complaining about the "quality" of NT declining. "Oh, it's not the NT of old. Where are all the OGs?" What the hell do you want? It's a board that ranges in age from 12 - 35 (however old Dirty is). The website is going to change as is most of the Internet will. If you don't like it, log off.
^true story up there

Back
Top Bottom