**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

jacob dancing 
nerd.gif

x2_5264c24

scaled.php

in the back of that "landojet"
x2_4cc4e4b

get it right,he calls it "LottaJet" i guess its for those other guys who only have a "littlebit aJet" 
roll.gif

If it were any regular person, you could get away with judging them on mispronouncing things. When it's Birdman in a million dollar Maybach, you kind of just have to
grin.gif
and keep it moving.

No, only by people who think that's important. I'm pretty sure Lupe doesn't wear that much jewelry though I've seen him with some small pieces and an iced out Cartier. Drake doesn't wear that much jewelry either.

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

Are there any rappers that don't rock jewels? And if there are, are they looked down on?
yes and no......it really depend how ur bank lookin like

but overall rappers that dont wear jewelry have always been in da shadow of rappers that do...eventually a rapper that dont wear jewelry always catches da bug

and ends up coppin

tumblr_lhtoatCmc91qbhvhko1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Drake doesn't wear jewelry that much because when he had his Young Berg situation he learned.
lol forreal. getting pistol whipped cause u frail is never a good thing

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

Easily the cleanest!! How much you think it weighs? (pause)

im pretty sure its hollow b.....there's a better pic of it with money from slauson next to em shinin....

YG's piece is one of the fakest "looking" pieces of jewelry ive ever had the pleasure of seeing in person.
It gives off that same essence that those mass produced "Script name plates aka the Nelly chain" that every cat in the hood had.
thats the swag it gave off. like "this real, but i copped it with my tax return at the mall"
and you're like "I bet you got a good deal on that huh?
grin.gif
"

hublot-3-mil-bb-1.jpg

hublot-3-million-bb-3.jpg

hublot-3-million-bb-4.jpg

hublot-3-million-bb-5.jpg

hublot-3-million-bb-6.jpg

hublot-3-million-bb-7.jpg

Deets:  It actually costs only 2 million euros - but that is close enough to 3 Million dollars to call it that right? This year Hublot makes another big bang with this baguette diamond covered 18k white gold Big Bang tourbillon watch. This follows up the Million Dollar Bing Bang from a few years ago that used black diamonds. The $3 Million Big Bang has something like 142 carats of diamonds all over the case, dial, and bracelet. Most of them are large baguette-cut stones and they look marvelous.

The 18k white gold bracelet is stunning with all the diamonds. There is a blinding amount of bling, and that is just what Hublot was going for. The watch speaks as much to other brands as it does consumers about Hublot's market stance. Inside the watch is an in-house made caliber HUB 6003 manually wound tourbillon movement with off-centered time display. Pieces like this are made to order for the right type of people. This isn't the type of watch you can just walk around in. Though at the right social event, the guy wearing the diamond encrusted Hublot that sells for an obscene price might have his taste and sanity questioned, but certainly not his success.

Back
Top Bottom