**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

from Ben's Blog 
sick.gif

2-NEW-GUCCIS.jpg

Heres LAX response to cam...

And Heres a pic of my last 2 recent watch pickups.....sorry for the bad quality, its a BB pic...Havent really been coppin jewels much anymore, just watches....
6y33vp.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Heres LAX response to cam...

And Heres a pic of my last 2 recent watch pickups.....sorry for the bad quality, its a BB pic...Havent really been coppin jewels much anymore, just watches....
6y33vp.jpg

more of the black Breit por favor?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Omarion_Cazal_858_Sunglasses_Versace_Medusa_Earrings_Hello_Kitty_Pow_Chain-51.jpg
those grammy guccis are wonderful.
and is that !@+%@ omarion have on gold chicken bones and a 1988 joe montana throwback and a hello kitty POW chain and some macho man inspired sport goggles?
im done with jewelry and fashion now.
the earrings are a hand in poker.
eek.gif

edit:found'em and copped.
rcjewels_2134_14007433

^

HMM I know I don't know much about jewels but wasn't said the Big John the Jeweler aka Diamond Empire stuff was Fugazi aka Fake?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^

HMM I know I don't know much about jewels but wasn't said the Big John the Jeweler aka Diamond Empire stuff was Fugazi aka Fake?

I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard him say Diamond Empire
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I know Ben went hard on them boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Omarion_Cazal_858_Sunglasses_Versace_Medusa_Earrings_Hello_Kitty_Pow_Chain-51.jpg
those grammy guccis are wonderful.
and is that !@+%@ omarion have on gold chicken bones and a 1988 joe montana throwback and a hello kitty POW chain and some macho man inspired sport goggles?
im done with jewelry and fashion now.
the earrings are a hand in poker.
eek.gif

edit:found'em and copped.
rcjewels_2134_14007433
i'll elaborate on those shades...they are 2007 re-issue of da Cazal 858 made possible by a collab from swagger (japanese brand) and cazal..originals from west germany

(before unification) go for a grandish....da retros go for 500.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^

I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard him say Diamond Empire
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I know Ben went hard on them boys
laugh.gif
ben made a lite response,sh!tted on them,had lunch,made another g-shock,and went to sleep 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom