**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by YMCMB

2vxno7l.jpg

2ighis7.jpg
roll.gif
 This guy pretending to be Birdman has me rolling every time! 
But yeah Bow Wow's piece is real nice; and is Baby got a new son seems as Wayne is going away? Haa

im trying to cop a chain that goes well with my piece. its around 2500 i think. so il do that first and il see if i should add anything to the piece afterwards.

andycrazn..you chinese or viet? I've been looking for a bigger dragon pendant for a while since the bail for my jade buddah broke. I've been all over SF chinatown, but not many places carry them because they said no ones really buying them.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

andycrazn..you chinese or viet? I've been looking for a bigger dragon pendant for a while since the bail for my jade buddah broke. I've been all over SF chinatown, but not many places carry them because they said no ones really buying them.

chinese. my pendant is a little over 1 oz. they had the .5 oz and 2 oz dragon pendant. i was originally going to get the horse one since im a horse but they say a dragon horse is better.

Originally Posted by python002

^^^ when was that pic from?
'07 Screamfest Tour at MSG.

T.I. was the headliner and brought out Jay, Swizz, Kanye, Diddy and 50 came running out.

flip10.jpg

xanuc2.jpg

I see Banks brought out some stuff from the past.

Lloyd-banks-juelz-beamer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom