**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think Tdot misunderstood what you were saying.
From what you wrote, I think he thought LAX made the piece.

That's what I thought too from your initial post.

Originally Posted by pdot

Yeah, thats all good. But it's funny that he said it looks off, when it is authentic.

moz-screenshot-1.png
anyone know how much a blk rosary like jeezy is waring would run me ?
moz-screenshot-2.png

JC
pimp.gif

BTW, there's different variations from jacob that I've seen. Big sean got the same exact joint as JC minus the enamel, and IBN got one with the wider neck. Either way, that piece is too clean.

laugh.gif
at Holy Trinity.

I think what Nelly got is a iced out card holder for the card.. Black Cards arent that big, Ive swiped a few at the store already.. Yes the titanium ones too.

JChambers,
eek.gif
You dont slow down.. When you get that Tito post all 3 side by side.. Would be a sight to see..  Prob even rock all 3 at once.. Would look
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

JC
pimp.gif

BTW, there's different variations from jacob that I've seen. Big sean got the same exact joint as JC minus the enamel, and IBN got one with the wider neck. Either way, that piece is too clean.

laugh.gif
at Holy Trinity.
Mine is actually a little different than the one's Kanye and Big Sean have. It is exactly like Pythons, except in yellow gold with white and yellow stones.
pimp.gif

So who in Kanye's crew dumped their Jesus?

It's not really from Kanye. The paperwork has some dude from New York's name and address. It's the same mold though.

Originally Posted by JChambers

So who in Kanye's crew dumped their Jesus?

It's not really from Kanye. The paperwork has some dude from New York's name and address. It's the same mold though.
google him...and post it
laugh.gif

I'm glad to be back, thanks everybody for the support.I got something for ya'll. I don't know how he did it, but ya boy Lax came through for me big time with the AUTHENTIC Kanye Jacob.

this is absolutely amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

props JC...btw, check your PM

-J23C

Wow jc chambers is gonna make me pull the rhodium off my piece and see what's it's gonna look like yellow gold. That piece looks like it was made this morning. Truth be told I'd be surprised if mine looked as nice when I did it. Yellow diamonds are fire. I'm a fan.

Are you serious? Do you not see the Jacob & Co stamp on the bale? This ain't a Lax or Icee Fresh imitation. This Jesus right here looks like it came straight off of Kanye's neck. I took it to Jacob. It's been verified authentic.
Cool.

What had me say what I did before was the hair above the wreath, there's no side pic to show that area so it looked completely flat that's all. I wasn't knocking you JC or anyone else for that matter.

laugh.gif
Basically pdot

of92kz.jpg

fyjpl3.jpg

I thought the same, but my response wasnt "That piece is close but it's still off if you really want to get into minor details compared to the actual Kanye x Jacob ones."

TDOt got caught, there's no saving it. Take the hit and move on, dont make it all weird and deny it.

How'd I get caught?
ohwell.gif

- I thought something looked different from the angle/image that was provided (the hair on top of the wreath).
- I thought LAX made a duplicate.
- I didn't know JC picked up an actual joint + more with it.

My original statement was assuming it was manufactured through another way.

The issue is done, I took back what I said. Either way JC has a beauty on his hands.

Back
Top Bottom