**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Arch Bishop Don Magic Juan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the difference between micropave and regular pave?

smaller stones = more stones = tighter setting........most of what youll see is Pave set not Micro, that's why I was so happy with this one because very few people can do micro pave well

Thanks. That's what I thought...
I just remembered one of the jewelers on here kind of talking down on it.
I think a had something to do with the smaller stones.
Looks good though. Congrats.
Hopefully you'll make some $.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Looks like lax is getting in shape
laugh.gif
maxin out at 260 im happy
smile.gif

I want to cut 20lbs though & seems like im at a plateau though
ohwell.gif

any tips from you steroid users in here?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

i got that same 10mm bead chain on my jesus too
pimp.gif

wrong thread

an if you hit a plateau i know a good combo thatll lean you out while keeping the muscle mass hard an goin up.

all natural.

Lurkin, send me a PM with this info.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yhst-34852715347330_2060_11459768.jpeg
you make any like this onhollowedground?

Yes Sir, what you see above is Pave, this one is Micro Pave..........This is what Ive been saying, go Black Black or dont even bother because id say 80% ofBlack stuff done looks like Gunmetal what's the point in that? I mean can you get it jet black? no but at the same time I see stuff that looks poorlyplated and dont let stock pictures fool you that watch Im sure isnt that Black in real life

Trying to find a black Jesus piece....similar to Kanye's......Anyone got any places?...... Ive been told LAX got dat heat!!.........

Not bad. Theres a guy from hong kong selling them for 500 on ebay that look nicer than the ones going for 3000..

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the difference between micropave and regular pave?

smaller stones = more stones = tighter setting........most of what youll see is Pave set not Micro, that's why I was so happy with this one because very few people can do micro pave well

Okay now this is what's up! Contact info for your dude?

I own the mold so youd have to hit me up my man..........I think people are forgetting I said before that I used to be in the Jewelry Biz, just PM me likeother people already have to be honest I made this with the "other" people in mind that want something nice but dont have that kind of money to getit, Igot ased all the time by friends/people how to get one and now I finally can get them done at a good price and good quality

I own the mold so youd have to hit me up my man..........I think people are forgetting I said before that I used to be in the Jewelry Biz, just PM me like other people already have to be honest I made this with the "other" people in mind that want something nice but dont have that kind of money to get it, Igot ased all the time by friends/people how to get one and now I finally can get them done at a good price and good quality

It's the truth!

Originally Posted by leejulien

I own the mold so youd have to hit me up my man..........I think people are forgetting I said before that I used to be in the Jewelry Biz, just PM me like other people already have to be honest I made this with the "other" people in mind that want something nice but dont have that kind of money to get it, Igot ased all the time by friends/people how to get one and now I finally can get them done at a good price and good quality

It's the truth!

That's what's up! Looks good too! Might have to cop one until I can get the real diamonds next year.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

step your game up lax, im doin my last set reppin 305 4 times...good to see you get in shape from your old days of taking jewelry and watch pics on placemats at mexican restaurants

although if you keep wearin my chunky breit bent itll make you stronger for sure

I saw Money May at the Nets game last nite, he was surprised when I dropped your name to him...
mad.gif
mad.gif

at this dude saying this lil Floyd is his neighbour he kicks it with all the time.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Nevermind just saw you said they were CZ's. Is there good shine to them though?

Yes, Russian CZ's most jewelers use them when they are trying to make something look "real", the middle of the mall type stuff this is NOT Iwouldnt say I was impressed when it was finished if I wassnt, Im super picky and like I said I had a white gold and Moissanite one for about a year before Ihad this one and im so much happier with this one just because the mold is perfect and the stone setting is amazing for a piece that didnt cost $2-3grand tomake

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

how much does one of those iced out g-shocks run? micro-paved vs reg. paved

-J23C
nerd.gif

On a piece this size and since it's cz's the price changes very little if any, nobody would pick reg pave over micro pave just to save $50 the picturesI took as good as they are dont really show how good it looks in real life, Ive worked making custom Jewelry since I was 16 and this has gotta be one of thebest stone set piece ive ever owned.........

Heres a pic from LAX old office

glad to see he stepped it up

I took that pic of me and my boy bulldog setup from queens at some place in hells kitchen

no bigles it wasnt mexican food
laugh.gif

any italians out there? ask about bulldog
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom