**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

gallery_579-m.jpg
I like Ben's work way better that other wanna be piece looks wack str8 ^

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'd mess around and go raw in Nicki
if it wasnt for the barbie chain i wouldnt have even known it was her, she looks like a different person everytime i see her
grin.gif

I know this ain't jewelry but I just thought I think it's was worthy. I always thought Nicky Minaj was a hood b_tch. Talks pretty decent compared tothe world star videos of her.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

now THIS was *%#%!%$ hilarious
Yo I'm crying for real.
roll.gif

I saw this before but after seeing the OG video its 1000 times funnier.
laugh.gif
same exact emotions- i got one tear in my right eye andmy stomach hurts...i had only read a lil about the incident the 1st time i see the max vid so it didnt all click

ohwell.gif
max x french drunken studio sessions and the vids/music that came outfrom them will be missed

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

now THIS was *%#%!%$ hilarious
Yo I'm crying for real.
roll.gif

I saw this before but after seeing the OG video its 1000 times funnier.
laugh.gif
same exact emotions- i got one tear in my right eye and my stomach hurts...i had only read a lil about the incident the 1st time i see the max vid so it didnt all click

ohwell.gif
max x french drunken studio sessions and the vids/music that came out from them will be missed
qft

max a silly dude for real

Son had to leave his room to post them pics....him and his pics cant possibly fit in that shack at the same time..

Son had to leave his room to post them pics....him and his pics cant possibly fit in that shack at the same time..
eek.gif
roll.gif

I had to stand across the street to see those!

Back
Top Bottom