**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

x0zkfr.jpg

fw4sb9.png

Jason of BH work? Black Diamonds Beads.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen it on eBay. That same pic. To be honest with you I'd rather see it in person first if I really wanted it. Just to make sure it's not cheap plastic.
what do you mean by cheap?its plastic...

i know son is a boss and is stupid paid and has all the jewels, cars etc-

but i still can
laugh.gif
at the tattoos...Weezy going down one arm - on theother what appears to be a LV monogram print mixed in - dudes are nuts with the tats
smh.gif

No doubt, cats beeeeen OD'n with tats. Hell I still can't even decide on the first one lol.

edit: weezy down one arm? doesnt he have a face tat of weezy on him? nah..............that aint right

Yeah they have franco bracelets. I remember when they didn't make long franco chains only like 24 inch chains, so jewelers sold a bracelet attached to thechain to make it longer. Most people would cut and attach the bracelet to the chain.... it would look awful where they attached it....

I'm still shocked that the thread has gone on this long without getting shut down....

I don't understand why people say "Oh my god how are all those tattoos going to look when you're old?" I mean there are tons of old men outthere with tattoos and none of them look horrible just slightly warped.

Things are slow on here so I'll post 1 of my pieces NO LAX
laugh.gif

i HAVE A FEW BETTER PICS OF IT

i'll put them up

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

jay z trying to hard.. every interview he had i always see him weird.. dude got no personality

Nah hes just trying to front a Frank Lucas act like who he tries to portray to be in his new videos with a suit and all except its tough to take him seriouslylike that because of his voice and looking nervous with the hand fidgeting.

Back
Top Bottom