**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.
ice cream/bbc was one of the wackest brands ever made.

Yeah, but you gotta look at his track record. He has bragging rights in the fashion game.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.

Yeah, but you gotta look at his track record. He has bragging rights in the fashion game.
nah he just popularized a wack trend. and he still dresses like that.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
that article has to be fake - if not maybe they put that laser tooclose to his head when they were removing his tats

I'm doubting that the article is fake. Someone posted a video earlier of an interview at some art exhibit where he was asked about "bling" and hestated practically the same thing as the article states. I don't remember the artist's name, but he did Kanye's art work and his name starts withan "M"

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

the rosary cost an arm...i was surprised to find out the price for the rosary... but its very
pimp.gif
why aint you just say the price...

id guess 5k?
nerd.gif

There's a video on youtube where he talks about how he likes to ice out everything from his keychains to his cell phones. I'm guessing it was commentsthat could be taken out of context, that were, in order to create an interesting story. You have to remember, this is the dude who not a month ago postedpictures of his OWN iced out $100 watch.

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

grin.gif

My dude P keeps it dapper. You cant front.

louis-vuitton-party-pharrell-751800.jpg
pharrell-louis-vuitton-blaston-belt-buckle-1.jpg

lewis-hamilton-and-pharrell.jpg

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

grin.gif

you telling me you would rock those sneakers ??

grin.gif

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

grin.gif

louis-vuitton-party-pharrell-751800.jpg
pharrell-louis-vuitton-blaston-belt-buckle-1.jpg

dude he's not well dressed in any of those pics imo

first pic the colors and patterns are od, and that lv belt is way too tacky to be worn with a suit. same with the watch. shirt is way too baggy, look at thesleeves.

second the shirt looks too baggy (then again he's skinny as hell so it might be hard to get the fit right, i dunno) and again the belt is ridiculous

third self explanatory, dude looks ridiculous

i dunno i dont like his style at all.

annnnyway, back to the jewelery?

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Grande-Complication.jpg

AP Royal Oak Grande Complication

€ 395,000
frown.gif

I'm no jeweler but Game's jewelers work up there looks horrible.

I know they don't use the old logo anymore but. . .

Old BlackWall Street logo>>>>new logo

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'm no jeweler but Game's jewelers work up there looks horrible.

I know they don't use the old logo anymore but. . .

Old BlackWall Street logo>>>>new logo
word...the design of the black wall street logo is something you would see a 7th grader doodle in his notebook

the bws b is not bad but it ant fresh . he could have had cartoon or one of toons boys draw him up a better letter .i think he was going for a famous stars andstraps look with the star connect to the b .iam not talking about the stones/setting just the art work ....p.s. l.a.x. the money bag is looking smooth

ohh ya the ice cream bbc joints were hot at one point but iam glad to say iam pumped to see them gone

ofer didn't make that huge BWS piece, and there were 2 other guys who made those Bstar bws garbage pieces....
jacob made that red/white huge BWS piece, I remember when he switched it up.... we had it at the shop too for while for repair.
and cartoon don't mess with GAME like that. Game may have shouted him out, etc, but I talk to toons on a daily, been knowin him for 18 + years, hehasn't done 1 single tattoo for game or even made a cameo or nothin for dude. but that big BWS "B" is hanging from Jonas's old rope chain....

taco, if you're serious, we'll be in touch, but you know you get no pay.... just food and screen time and I may break a 2 x 4 over your head (prollynot, but we get dumb lol)

just got word from my manager/publicist about a new interview, could be my biggest one yet, way bigger than mtv news or anything I've done to date.

and nate, your mold looks incredible right now.

^ I remember in the first thread you said the blackwall street piece was 10 pounds of platinum and i think you were serious and everyone bit it lmao, thatswhen it had the black stones in it though^

Back
Top Bottom