**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ sum of them pieces up there looks like Johnny's work
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice Jesus Lax
pimp.gif

STR8BARRE- Whats good bro, Appreciate the love... you be round ALIEF? We will Meet, I took me a 2 Year Break to Retire My Kids so now i'm back in tha Mix.Its Goin' Down...

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND- This 17 year old kid from Ohio Won the Chain...

And Yes all my pieces except the Alief (Apple) and the small L2H's were made by King Johnny, G shock was made by King Johnny...

Anyone INterested in the Franco HOlla at me... God Bless

Live2HustleJB, didn't know you were on NT?

I seen your chain upclose once, it was the Alief joint. I met you at 6twelve Premium up in St. Paul (use to work there), I think this dude Cone brought you upthere.

This is off topic, but I heard Cone got locked up and that was my dude forreal.

The necklace has an estimated value of 300,000 dollars.

Superior Craftsmanship
The "OOPS!" necklace took approximately 218 man hours to complete. The entire piece is comprised of many smaller parts and each stone was set by hand.

Features
42.6 carats white diamonds
10 carats yellow diamonds
17.35 carats blue sapphires
13.3 carats rubies
768.45 grams gold (OOPS!)
212 grams gold (Cuban link chain)
Personalized "Graffiti" artwork engraved on the back of piece
~vK

2mpidqt.png

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Live2HustleJB, didn't know you were on NT?

I seen your chain upclose once, it was the Alief joint. I met you at 6twelve Premium up in St. Paul (use to work there), I think this dude Cone brought you up there.

This is off topic, but I heard Cone got locked up and that was my dude forreal.

Whats good bro, I actually been gettin' on and just peepin' stuff for a minute and registered couple weeks ago... That Alief one you saw was thevery first one i got made by CZ Johnny. Since then i got another as you can see in the pics where i got the ace of spades Bottle compared to the other pics.Got another one but i aint gonna put it on here yet, thats gonna #*#! +%@+ up. But Cone got caught and he goin' in soon... He just been chillin' andthrowin' all them Big Show out in MN right now.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

SW htown
pimp.gif
I see you... I stayed out in alief for a brief stint ..im on that NAWF now though...good +$$% LAX

Good Lookin' out homie... I'm just out here tryna make it. New Mixtape "I Do it for Tha Hustlaz" droppin' Real Soon and Mixtape with DJSTORM right after. New Street Video coming soon, ++*# it NEW EVERYTHING haha

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

the G-Shock is nice but why Johnny's diamonds be cloudy as hell?
ohwell.gif

Its not that Johnny's Diamonds are cloudy but you gotta understand that down south we got alot of "HOOD RICH" people wanting to shine and theyHappy with that quality. End of the day you get what you pay for but anyone from the streets will say the same thing... If i'm taking chances doin' 25to life on a brick you think ima spend that much with a jeweler? Why ima spend 40 grand on my piece to be "VVS" (which i know dayam well if youain't paying 1200+ a carat for like 3+ pointers you ain't gettin' even REAL vs) when i can spend 20 stacks and it will pretty much be the samething. Johnny does VS and all that but price goes up. end of the day its all bout the work and craftsmanship... Johnny got a dude on his team that does goodmolds. I know too much bout jewelry from past experiences in buying and learning so ima stop now and this the last time ima give my 2 cents cus i know bunch ofpeople gon have something to say bout this...

Dayam that Piece is Big... Nice work

Heres some more of my pics... Tha G Shock again (Got this made back in mid 2007)

My Daugthers Jacob Watch-

In ATL... New video w/ me, Parlae of the Franchise boys and Boo Man coming soon... Shout out to Jon Geezy, Mont and Tha whole Simpson rd.

I pretty much cut down on wearing so Much Jewelry... I used to OD on it but now i'm just focusing on Being a Good Dad and Makin' Good Music. Hope Yalllike the pics...

Back
Top Bottom