**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The LAST PICS EVER of my NLV CHAMPIONSHIP RING. After a year it's been a hell of a life for THE NLV CHAMPIONSHIP RING. I am sure going to miss you !!!!!

Time to make a piece that is TIMELESS...........

2nq73f4.jpg

j7rbdx.jpg

908sag.jpg

where is the ring going you melting it down?

no d ride but i think your jewls are the best in here the NLV piece is my fave.! especially for not being a rapper or ball player or anything you are smashingthe game for a regular dude good stuff.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

The kid tags look even better in person. I saw them at Focus when i went to look at a couple of brietlings. They are very suttle and the execution is on point as usual.
thanks for the compliments. we're opening our new icebox store in atlanta within three months and construction has started. i've beenwaiting on this forever.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

we made that big *%# chain piece. i'll post more pics later. the 20mm franco will be done in another week or so.
DAMN...

Specs on that BIG %!! CHAIN joint, PLEASE
smile.gif

NLV ring is sick!

The old pics with flash didnt really do it justice, but these new pics show all the details.

we made that big *%# chain piece. i'll post more pics later. the 20mm franco will be done in another week or so.
so it is real
laugh.gif

at any point during the making the piece did u say toyourself **$!

Big Sean has a two tone Jesus piece, except his joint got that chipped nose and the bail is flooded with white stones. Either way, both are are
pimp.gif
, causethey got the huge eyes, not them beady %*@ little eyes

damn. t-pain mustve started workin on that piece before Jay dropped his new track.

sidebar: anyone see t-pain on the "live action" aqua teen the other day? by far the worst 15 minutes of life i have ever spent.

that pretty much shuts every BIG piece out there down....what tpain just did is plain stupid

Back
Top Bottom