**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

s-l1600 - 2024-07-19T005443.267~2 (1).jpg

Looking for something to pair with my 22" 7.5mm Cuban from Leon. Top two picks so far are either 22" 5mm D/C rope or 5mm Hermes/Heavy/Cable. Any thoughts?

I’d honestly probably get a pendant for the smaller chain. Never been a fan of how pendants twist Cubans.
You gotta get the right pendant with the right size chain. I know what you mean tho partly why I never upgraded my Cuban any bigger and it twists the chain ugly. Tested a few different bigger sizes, pause.

I’m in the same boat. Looking to add a Franco with a pendant to the rotation. Not interested in the twist if I add a pendant to my Cuban.

What do people think about this new cable link chain Jacoje is selling on his sister site Linx? Similar to a heavy link, but more space between the links. Cheaper alternative if you're looking for the MM but less weight.

Isn’t that the Hermes link? Good for stacking (more feminine IMO). I rather have a solid thinner chain than that personally

Isn’t that the Hermes link? Good for stacking (more feminine IMO). I rather have a solid thinner chain than that personally

I think it is a Hermes. I just think they use Hermes/Heavy/Cable interchangeably. Trademark or something IDK.

What do people think about this new cable link chain Jacoje is selling on his sister site Linx? Similar to a heavy link, but more space between the links. Cheaper alternative if you're looking for the MM but less weight.

Probably the nicest chain in the game right now. Timeless.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Work is so clean and I see what they were doing but I would have made it flat on the back. When looking straight on she got a thin a** head

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 1.48.35 PM.png
A-Jewelers is a UK spot. I think doin it thin allows u to not see either side. If it woulda been rounder, U'd see it over whoopin

Any recommendations on a website I can get a simple 18k yellow gold necklace from? Looking for a simple 1.5-2mm box link.

Back
Top Bottom