**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dc-logo.jpg

I still wanna use this logo, but I gotta get a cleaned up and finished image before we start the piece....
Can anyone help me by turning it into a DG in photoshop or illustrator?
I also need to fix the border up..thinking of putting like a slanted square behind the DG that would cover up the smaller parts of the circle in the backgroundif that makes any sense, while still leaving the chunkier parts of the circle in the foreground...

thx

fun fact:

that light skinned ninja in skull gang is lloyd banks first cousin, go to his myspace and he's got banks and juelz as friends in his top.

I really like that DC logo.

If i had the time right now Les, id bang that out for you. If no one has hooked you up in a week or so, let me know.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I really like that DC logo.

If i had the time right now Les, id bang that out for you. If no one has hooked you up in a week or so, let me know.

same here. im tryna get my website finished this week, so im slammed. but, i actually started @!%%** around and created a vector a few weeks back cuz i wasbored. here is a quick JPG export...

[email protected] ... hit me with an email, ill send you/whoever the illustrator file.

if you get at me this weekend, i could probably spend some time to clean it up.

DC_comics.jpg

25h1thd.jpg

whats up, thx for the advice guys, i found a Paint program on my comp here at the office and was able to get my idea across a little bit altho obviously itsreal basic

Lemme know if you can help sharpen it up, or if u got any other ideas, ill hit u up, thx joe and 206

JJ WAIT TILL CATS FIND OUT PUFF +$!++ WIT RETERIK....IT WILL OFFICIALLY BE A PROBLEM THEN....IMA WORK ON GETTING THE PICS

....BE THERE SUNDAY! CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO HOME AWAY FROM HOME!....

HENZ HOLLA AT ME!
pimp.gif

JJ ... what up fam. glad to see you're still doin your thing w/ reterik.

also, smh... one of the reasons i resigned from my firm... i didnt ever have time to link up on any projects i had a genuine interest in. being a free agent,FTW.

What's going on with those bears? I remember both you & Ben posting them in the past. Are people really buying those joints ?

What's going on with those bears? I remember both you & Ben posting them in the past. Are people really buying those joints ?
yea they're pretty hot in my book I sold the bigger one and also a couple plain ones to nters (lurkers of course
pimp.gif
)

He banks first cousin........interesting. Wonder how he hooked up with Elz. Diddy? Well I'm tryna get in before the hypebeast price hike.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

whats good man, yea those are def 2 dope pieces right there, i wanna have my new pieces wht-blk combo pop off like that, post the close up pics that zahir took of it, joints got big solitaires on the border too...

Here's the closeups u asked for...

^E. that peice has 25 pters in the border right? Zahir work 110% on point all the time! Lol still crazy how you met my brother before you even met me lol ^^

Oh yea Im sure ben does good with the bears cause Ive been to his shop along time ago & they had all kinds of bears in the displays

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

25h1thd.jpg
if anyones got any ideas to add to this feel free to make a mock up of your own to tell me what u think i should do with it. im not sure if ishould leave the star and wave...

Back
Top Bottom