**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

AC35D527-8F5C-4CB2-A516-7816724957F5.png

g-unit era Jesus piece wit enamel.

He had another one last week I reached out about, but it ended up testing at 12k and I passed on it

its where all the street dudes come and trade in their pieces. Since he used to have a location in the BX

This is also where a lot of street dudes rent their jewelry

4743CB19-3F70-4A26-A498-378BABB33652.jpeg
Any ideas for custom pendants (Ohio)? Looking to get this piece done as a mini or micro, solid 14k 3D. Maybe only diamond cut as opposed to stones in it. Any recs? Idea on what I should except to pay? Looking to put on a 3mm-4mm Franco.

Thanks!

its where all trhe street dudes come and trade in their pieces. Since he used to have a location in the BX
rich4eva rich4eva no good place for just gold chains in nyc ?
Not looking for pendants or anything with diamonds

The stuff you posted its not what I’ll looking for

For low prices George the creator will have those simple gold chains you are asking for. If you are looking for rock bottom prices for pre-made chains you need to shop in Miami with Leon

doesn't rose gold require an extra step in the labour and thus costs extra? 35 a gram for 14k may be decent if so.

If the chain hangs straight and you like it I say go for it. As long as you think the extra price is worth having it now vs a week or 2 for one from Leon or Rey.

well i dont mind the wait but reys right now is like 38 a gram thats only reason i looked elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom