**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I’m terrible at taking pics but here’s the tiny *** rope I copped :lol: 3mm 22 inch about 16 grams. I paid 498.

BA47E000-4F55-47FF-95FA-0699FB8DE4F7.jpeg

I had been lurking here for years and always wanted to cop pieces but unlike kicks and gear jewelry is all big boy money :lol:

This is my first purchase. As soon as I got it in I was like “nah I need more. What have I gotten myself into” :rofl: looking to copped a bigger chain sometime soon.

I’m eyeing a Franco because they’re heavier but have a nice everyday wear size I’m looking for.

the 2.5 and 3 are nice every day francos, the price jumps alot as soon as you hit 4. The thing i noticed and annoys me the most is they get caught on some t-shirts because of the design.

the 2.5 and 3 are nice every day francos, the price jumps alot as soon as you hit 4. The thing i noticed and annoys me the most is they get caught on some t-shirts because of the design.
I was browsing and thought to myself “man imma just jump to the 3.5”

Lawd :sick: price damn near doubled :rofl:

I’m terrible at taking pics but here’s the tiny *** rope I copped :lol: 3mm 22 inch about 16 grams. I paid 498.

BA47E000-4F55-47FF-95FA-0699FB8DE4F7.jpeg

I had been lurking here for years and always wanted to cop pieces but unlike kicks and gear jewelry is all big boy money :lol:

This is my first purchase. As soon as I got it in I was like “nah I need more. What have I gotten myself into” :rofl: looking to copped a bigger chain sometime soon.

I’m eyeing a Franco because they’re heavier but have a nice everyday wear size I’m looking for.

Did you weigh it and verify?

yea the one i was checking out was only $1000 less then the cuban i got so i started to rethink that and diversify
Where are you looking?

I’ve been on Jacojes site but can’t seem to find anymore in the price range I’m tryna pay.

I got both a 2.5mm Franco and rope from Jacoje, and definitely feel like I wish I got the 3mm.

4mm Cuban may be next, just something low key for everyday wear

I got both a 2.5mm Franco and rope from Jacoje, and definitely feel like I wish I got the 3mm.

4mm Cuban may be next, just something low key for everyday wear
Yea I’ve been lookin at the Francos on his site and they look beautiful in his vids. Wouldn’t cop a rope from him though. It’s way too easy to find them for cheaper at a similar weight.

Where are you looking?

I’ve been on Jacojes site but can’t seem to find anymore in the price range I’m tryna pay.
im not looking at the moment. i Copped 2.5 and 3 while i was waiting for my cuban to be made.

i dont dont consider anything smaller than 6mm a actual miami cuban, reason is they're posed to be hand made.
I just want something low key, I like to see and feel the chain but don't want something big. likely be underneath the shirt either way. 6mm prob too big, think most I would go is 5mm and thats a stretch. well see today if it ever arrives since it was supposed to come early last week

bought a 18k 5mm cuban from daniel to match wrist/finger wear. 56 gram 22 inch with a box lock. thought I was getting a 46 gram with lobster clasp so I was pretty happy.
Ive been looking at that dudes chains for the past year or two.. when I cop a big dog cuban joint daniels jewlery in the 305 is where ima go. Take a nice vacation and pick up some fly sh**.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom