**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How does a dude like johnny dang walk around Houston like that and not get robbed? My boy moved there in highschool and he told me his cousin got robbed at gun point just for his sneakers.
He prob don't walk anywhere, but a guy like Johnny probably has alot of Local Respect, like Ben Baller in LA. The only time they stunt is for the camera's they keep it minimal for day to day stuff.

even fast forward that video was trash
Yea long as **** for nothing lol.
That youtube money is no joke though. 3 years blogging and he's probably making half a mill a year easy, makes you wanna rethink life decisions lol.

I dont trust the lobster clasp.
Would like to switch for a barrel when possible.
why is the ring thing on this lopster clasp so frail, it's a heavy chain
s-l1600.jpg

Looks like Daniel Jewelry doesn't like negative comments about their cubans. I posted about my 5mm twisting on one of their older videos and they deleted the comment.

How long ago did you get your cuban? I got one from daniels couple months ago 5mm also and it doesnt twist and hangs straight. Now im paranoid hope my joint dont start twisting lol.

How long ago did you get your cuban? I got one from daniels couple months ago 5mm also and it doesnt twist and hangs straight. Now im paranoid hope my joint dont start twisting lol.
A few years ago, but its in storage most of the time. I think I've only worn it a handful of times. I'm not too worried about the twisting, but Daniels video was a thick chain not twisting and one of his replies to someones comment was that their thinner ones don't twist either so I replied.

Leon Jewelry just got back to me they said 30 per gram 10k and 35 14k, looks like Rey is my best bet still and offered a good trade in for my cuban. I just haven't heard back from Grimal yet.
What's Reys quote per gram if you don't mind? I've been thinking of upgrading to a 9mm or 9.5mm lately instead of getting a piece for my current one.

They don't twist over time, cheaper quality work tend to twist or have more kinks. I believe all small and big sizes twist towards the bottom in order for them to sit correctly.

Completely new to jewelry but been meaning to buy something for the past year.

I'm currently looking at a 3.5MM-4MM width cuban around 24 inches in 14K gold. I'm not really looking for anything too flashy..is there that much of a difference between the 2 in size? I'm a small dude (5'7 @ 150) so i didn't want the chain looking too big. What size should I go for if I also have plans on adding a small pendant in the future (2" x 2").

Jewelers I'm looking at:
Jacoje (3.5MM 24" 24 grams for $1050)
Daniel Jewelry (4MM 24" 31 grams for $1250)

Also looking for recommendations in NYC that's priced around the same.

Thanks!

Sammy's fashion in da Bronx got a jewelry store inside, apparently they got it for 30 a gram, my homegirl works there and she informed me.

Sammy's fashion in da Bronx got a jewelry store inside, apparently they got it for 30 a gram, my homegirl works there and she informed me.

I was just in there last week to pick up a set of cluster earrings. Had a baddd spanish ting working there.

Completely new to jewelry but been meaning to buy something for the past year.

I'm currently looking at a 3.5MM-4MM width cuban around 24 inches in 14K gold. I'm not really looking for anything too flashy..is there that much of a difference between the 2 in size? I'm a small dude (5'7 @ 150) so i didn't want the chain looking too big. What size should I go for if I also have plans on adding a small pendant in the future (2" x 2").

Jewelers I'm looking at:
Jacoje (3.5MM 24" 24 grams for $1050)
Daniel Jewelry (4MM 24" 31 grams for $1250)

Also looking for recommendations in NYC that's priced around the same.

Thanks!

Jacoje is good for everything but cubans. Just remember anything under 5mm is machine made, so the links wont look as good as the handmade 5mm and up.

Back
Top Bottom