**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea thats a great price, it gets you thinking about it but then it's like, what would I do with a 360+ gram chain, wear it like once and then throw it in a safe for like 6 months. Maybe pull it out from time to time to admire it but I ain't wearing it every day or even every other day.

Why not? Just curious.

Too heavy and attract too much attention. Too big to wear under a polo or button up, which I wear from time to time.

Da logic behind our suggestion is u can cop

Any sized chain of your liking & pay less money cuz he's charging less per gram outta anyone ive seen.

Daniel got some good prices but how can you trust buying jewelery online. Spending thousands smh

Out of all of those cmg had the lowest prices, I personally got 2 bracelets from Rey without any issues (like many others on this site). Just buy from Reputable jewelers and you'll be ok. It's just Cubans.

Last edited:
Daniel got some good prices but how can you trust buying jewelery online. Spending thousands smh
If you're gonna spend thousands on a chain than just spend 200 extra on a plane ticket to Miami and buy it in person. Check out all 3 spots in one day. 

why you say that? I see jimmyboi working with iceman Nick or King Johnny? I thought they both was from the same company, would u get a Cuban from any of these guys?

Brah, we just discussed jimmyboi's flagrant frauding a few pages back talking about how he was selling "cartier" inspired love bracelets with a cartier logo stamped on the inside.

Plus all their Cubans are funny looking, looking like they hired 5 year olds to make 'em.

I hit up cmg for a ring and they never emailed me back that 6 months ago .... Rey is good business
I think alot of these jewelers don't wanna waste their time on smaller items when they can just slang 200g cubans all day. These jewelers are lucky that the most popular chain is also the heaviest. 

It doesn't fit my lifestyle but this gun looks dope, can we get some closeups

that *** clean
pimp.gif

Glizzy wasn't lying when he said that new chain gonna be flooded

Aye!

Would not wear it around in public though
"He's got a gun! "

Last edited:
I Don't see the problems with jewelers who floss.  I've seen flics from back in the day of Tito iced out with a strap on his waist and it seems like Jacob wears his real expensive watches.  I mention those guys cause they've been behind some of my favorite jewels of all times.  But I mean if someone genuinely has an appreciation for the stuff then maybe they're someone I would rather buy from.  Far as cash goes, if some jeweler on instagram is showing stacks like that maybe it's a way to say "we accept big cash payments with little to no hassle", IDK.  Good luck.

Where to buy legit jewelery in Houston?

I live in Houston, and wouldn't buy jewelry from here.
If u HAD too, I'd pick emit.

All garbage

This.

why you say that? I see jimmyboi working with iceman Nick or King Johnny? I thought they both was from the same company, would u get a Cuban from any of these guys?

I would buy a Cuban from JB at the right price, but would never use them for custom work.

Back
Top Bottom