**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

whats the source of the first pic? i know frankie diamonds in miami has it but seeing who else is selling

NIce. What did the bracelet weigh?
I wasnt paying too much attention to the specs cause once i heard the price i was too busy deciding if i want to buy it or not lol, but it was either 8-9 mm and somewhere between 40-45 grams i believe for like 1475

I wasnt paying too much attention to the specs cause once i heard the price i was too busy deciding if i want to buy it or not lol, but it was either 8-9 mm and somewhere between 40-45 grams i believe for like 1475
Ya man that's a good price for 14k. I would rather pay 1475 in person than pay a little less to buy something sight unseen online. 

Last edited:
I wonder if you can still order that one from a catalog or whatever and if so who the designer was.  Rza had that like 20 years ago.  I remember seeing some newer version of it that was all rounded off, it didn't look too good.  

Mr flawless posted this
Dopest so far!!

So I ordered that Cuban off daniels through PayPal but I accidentally did a bank acct transfer instead of from my debit card, so I think I'm gonna have to wait an extra 2-3 days for them to get the $$ and then start making the bracelet.. Just wondering how long they normally take? No idea but I'm just guessing like 5 days + shipping?

Not sure who this warehouse music dude is but he looks to be holding Tru life's roc la familia piece down. You can tell by the black diamond bezel around the piece and the bail on it

So I ordered that Cuban off daniels through PayPal but I accidentally did a bank acct transfer instead of from my debit card, so I think I'm gonna have to wait an extra 2-3 days for them to get the $$ and then start making the bracelet.. Just wondering how long they normally take? No idea but I'm just guessing like 5 days + shipping?

About 3 weeks. Around week 2 his employees catch the flu.

This is something you should be asking Daniels. You'll probably get it by Christmas.

This is something you should be asking Daniels. You'll probably get it by Christmas.

Ha-ha, yea he should just ask Daniels. It's just jokes though, Daniels is good, its just that he might be like, yea I got you, it'll be ready in a week, when it really takes them like 2 weeks to make it.

Ya who knows. But i would be asking how long it will take before i sent any jeweler a dime. You would think they would have a bunch of pre made miami cubans on deck.

Ya who knows. But i would be asking how long it will take before i sent any jeweler a dime. You would think they would have a bunch of pre made miami cubans on deck.

Yea they do have some on deck so he could get it in a few days if so.

Since Daniels deals in 10k, and 14k yellow and white gold, its only so many he's going to have in the store at a time.

So he might have like a 7mm and 10mm in 14k and a 8 and 9 mm in 10k, but you need a 9mm in 14k.

Back
Top Bottom