**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That guy has got so much play from NT and he doesn't even come on here.

been a while, but he does have an account and has posted

Ya i remember. We emailed back and forth about a charm then he just stopped replying. It's all good.

I'm assuming no, but does he offer any kind of return/exchange policy? I'm probably going to order a 5mm from sarraf and if it's too small I'll return it and get a 6mm. That's the main reason I'm probably going to go with them. Plus they use a lobster clasp I don't really want a box

Is the 10% discount on sarraf constant? I just saw it says "Thursday special" but someone in here pointed it out to me yesterday

Sarraf does do returns and the 10% discount is an everyday thing. You can call the number on the website and ask questions

Thoughts on a getting nail bracelet thats not cartier? Like still in gold but just not from cartier, I want something for my wrist and like the design but the extra money for it being "cartier" is crazy
Daniels makes a nail bracelet. They said it was between 35-40 grams.

10k one is $1375.  

Sarraf does do returns and the 10% discount is an everyday thing. You can call the number on the website and ask questions
Yea that's why I'm leaning towards them. Wondering if Rey does? Assuming he doesn't
Just measure out a shoe lace for size (Length and width) and buy it with Rey or Daniels for a better price than Sarraf. I'm sure they will exchange it if you are not happy with the size.

Yea that's why I'm leaning towards them. Wondering if Rey does? Assuming he doesn't

Just measure out a shoe lace for size (Length and width) and buy it with Rey or Daniels for a better price than Sarraf. I'm sure they will exchange it if you are not happy with the size.

What's daniels website or whatever they use? I have Rey's instagram

Thanks for helping me out

What's daniels website or whatever they use? I have Rey's instagram

Thanks for helping me out

http://danieljewelryinc.com/

Just checked them out. They are a little bit more expensive for a 5mm but cheaper for a 6mm than sarraf is. Hmm, gotta figure out what I want to buy

BTW, been meaning to ask this. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a local jewelry shop I could go to? So I can try these on.. I live in Boston, I'm sure there's an Italian guy somewhere with some quality gold! Lol. I googled "Boston gold" but it was all people trying to buy gold

Last edited:
Go downtown financial district area there are a ton of jewelry stores and booths. Take some pictures while youre there and post them for us. Haggle them down and bring cash

Get the 6mm from Rey or daniels. They do handmade. Sarraf is machine made. You'll be glad you went bigger in the long run, and even 6mm is pretty small. Daniels 8mm 10k is really cheap if you're open to that. No nickel in his 10k yellow so no allergies to worry about.

People on here have said 8mm is the minimum bracelet size that's good for a cuban, not sure if boston george or other would dispute it.

The nt wisdom on Cubans:
Bracelet: 8mm minimum, 12mm boss
Long Solo chain: 8mm and up ideally
Chain for baby jesus: 5mm/6mm
Chain for full jesus: 8mm
I have a 7mm cuban bracelet I use for everyday wear.

Gonna sell it soon to cop a 24k cuban bracelet

Just checked them out. They are a little bit more expensive for a 5mm but cheaper for a 6mm than sarraf is. Hmm, gotta figure out what I want to buy

BTW, been meaning to ask this. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a local jewelry shop I could go to? So I can try these on.. I live in Boston, I'm sure there's an Italian guy somewhere with some quality gold! Lol. I googled "Boston gold" but it was all people trying to buy gold
Ya whatever Daniels has on the site i'm sure they will go a bit cheaper. As for bracelet size i wouldn't go below 7mm. And that's still on the smaller side but a 7mm Miami cuban will look bigger than a 7mm Figaro or Curb chain for example because they are thicker and sit taller on the wrist. A 7mm bullet style round link bracelet will look even bigger than a 7mm Miami cuban.

Mr flawless posted this

Mr flawless posted this
Not really a fan of the different shaped diamonds in the crown of a traditional/conventional jesus piece.  It clashes too much with the familial shape that we all know.  Then again that one has diamonds all over the neck and face so that's just for someone who wants a ton of ice I guess.  I noticed this one too:

how many carats you guys imagine those stones in the crown are?  

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll go with a 6mm from daniels. I'm buying it for everyday wear so I don't want anything too big. I'll see how I like it when it comes and maybe get a bigger one.

I don't wear any watches or any other jewelry so I plan on never taking it off :lol:

Edit: last question. I used a measuring tape yesterday and when it was on my wrist, not tight but just on there it was 7.5. You guys think an 8in while be good?

Last edited:
My Cuban from Daniels is 6mm, I wear it a St Lazarus pendant. Its a good size to wear with a pendant but if you're going to wear it alone I would go 7mm. I've been thinking about upgrading to 7 myself.

My bracelet is about 9mm. You're good going with a .5 size bigger

Not really a fan of the different shaped diamonds in the crown of a traditional/conventional jesus piece.  It clashes too much with the familial shape that we all know.  Then again that one has diamonds all over the neck and face so that's just for someone who wants a ton of ice I guess.  I noticed this one too:

how many carats you guys imagine those stones in the crown are?  
about a 1ct a piece.  

Terrible deal? No. With the 10% off it is only 40/gram ($637). It's only 16 grams so you're not gonna get something that light for 30/gram. Try Daniels or Rey's you might get it a few bucks cheaper but 40/gram is a good price.
I went to flawless today in NYC and got quoted slightly less than 40 a gram for a bracelet

I'm thinking about buying a cuban from Daniels Jewelry. Just wondering if they are firm on their pricing? I am looking to buy a 7mm 26" cuban from them. They have it listed a little over 3,000.00 on their site. Any help will be appreciated.

Terrible deal? No. With the 10% off it is only 40/gram ($637). It's only 16 grams so you're not gonna get something that light for 30/gram. Try Daniels or Rey's you might get it a few bucks cheaper but 40/gram is a good price.
I went to flawless today in NYC and got quoted slightly less than 40 a gram for a bracelet
NIce. What did the bracelet weigh?

Back
Top Bottom