**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you have $30k to spend on a watch, I assume you can get on a plane and visit him or hire an attorney

god dam LAX is a ****** snake bruh playin with your money like its the thing to do :rofl:

dude gives no dambs at all :rofl: bruh said yeah i sold you a fake watch you still not getting a refund and imma sell it to someone else :rofl:

Reminds me of the time Young Dro offered an iPod instead of a refund for some sneaker transaction. :lol:

You remember the gif from that thread from that Dipset video? #realtears

For some reason I feel like my man that got toyed out of his 30k wasn't the first one to get burned by that watch.

Like, your money was probably used to pay back the last person who had it.

Regardless of whether he genuinely got burned or if he just tried to get over on you and got caught; wouldn't a good business take the L and refund your money in full?

Instead son is making you sit on the sideline while he tries to off that fake watch to some other poor unsuspecting buyer. Really sounds like he's just trying to hit a lick here and hope that the victim doesn't do research.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Ain't no way I'm losing out on 30 racks that easy. Fly out to Cali and see that man already. What you waiting for?
did dude use stolen money to buy the watch and it like whatever about the situation? 

30k is what a lot of people work hard for in a year. Starting salary for a fire fighter or a cop is 35k 

Pretty much. Ain't no way I'm losing out on 30 racks that easy. Fly out to Cali and see that man already. What you waiting for?
did dude use stolen money to buy the watch and it like whatever about the situation? 
30k is what a lot of people work hard for in a year. Starting salary for a fire fighter or a cop is 35k 

$30k was the appraisal, we know he didn't drop 30k, but maybe around $20k, which still is a lot of money.

Its all about peoples priorities. If you make less than $50k a year, you probably should not be thinking about any serious heavy jewelry.

With that said, dude probably makes enough to not hurt for money.

Last edited:
size...details?
1.5" without the bale. 2.00" total including bale. 4.38cttw. in diamonds with 40pt. each in the crown. Entire piece is solid 14kt. Yellow Gold. We make these in white or rose gold as well and they can also be made in 10kt. or 18kt. if preferred.

Thank god I snapped out of buying a rolex from him. It's true what they say if it's to good to be true it is.

Hard to assess because the lighting on the chain alters the consistency of the color. 

Last edited:

Last edited:
@ Willdabeast

Now with everything you've heard here, what are you gonna do about it? 

He just posts bimonthy updates to this thread. It's pretty clear he's nonconfrontational. Lax doesn't have a care in the world right now, he's probably having a fiesta right now as you read this.

to be honest, I wouldnt be surprised if he has been doing this scam over and over with the same watch... someone buys it, realizes its a fake, sends it back to him, he re sells it, the new buyer sends it back, he re sells it, etc

Back
Top Bottom