**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

here's da problem with certain jewelry....TOOO much tackiness kills pieces..take this joint above i posted for example..in da middle of it being done

all it looks like it needs is a lil bit of ice, and that rich gold color is good to go...

da finished product looks trash in comparison, because too much was done and it took away from from was starting to look like a great piece...

this is another reason why white gold and black diamonds fell off...**** just look inferior to OG rich yellow gold.

son was ahead of his time with da gold kilo cuban....
i mean fam is a jeweler so he has to be on top of his game

perhaps, but that video was from 2009....NO BODY in da mainstream of rap was doing da gold cuban links outside a select few (fat joe, ghostface, kanye,

kayslay, alot of da reggaeton artists)

this is why he's intimating a spanish accent here cause like homie from miami said, cuban links is signature Latino jewelry (hence da name cuban link)

What about Jonas And Pharrell, they got theirs in 07.

son was ahead of his time with da gold kilo cuban....
i mean fam is a jeweler so he has to be on top of his game

perhaps, but that video was from 2009....NO BODY in da mainstream of rap was doing da gold cuban links outside a select few (fat joe, ghostface, kanye,

this is why he's intimating a spanish accent here cause like homie from miami said, cuban links is signature Latino jewelry (hence da name cuban link)

What about Jonas And Pharrell, they got theirs in 07.
yeah jonas was definitely bout that yellow life, pharrell was early one with his nerd days, then went white chilling with nigo.

"look at the watch" ... 
mean.gif
 dudes too lame

Damn Ace ... how embarrassing, as soon as i seen it happen i thought of this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom