**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's not even that I a disagree with what you saying G ..

Cuz I do agree..

But ****** mentality will not change ( no time soon atleast )

It's like you telling ****** to buy a Hyundai Eqquss over a S550 even tho they're just as good in everyday ..

**** still a Hyundai tho .. And will be scoffed at

The average person ( **** even the above average person ) will scoff at a Moissnanite .

No matter what facts you give em ..

**** AINT gonna change ..

Ninja comes with that deep info 
smokin.gif
 Blood Diamond was a legit film, i always loved that film i got some good ***** to that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Cuz I do agree..

It's like you telling ****** to buy a Hyundai Eqquss over a S550 even tho they're just as good in everyday ..

The average person ( **** even the above average person ) will scoff at a Moissnanite .

You not convincing me that an Equus is just as good. Also, when you buy a Benz and you go to the dealer, you get great service. You buy a Hyundai Equus, you get the same service at the dealer as the guy with a 15 yr old Hyundai Accent.

You missed my point ..

And Mercedes gave HORRIBLE resale value ..

Used Mercedes are even worse ..

The maintenance on them ***** are mind boggling

Last edited:

Cuz I do agree..

You not convincing me that an Equus is just as good. Also, when you buy a Benz and you go to the dealer, you get great service. You buy a Hyundai Equus, you get the same service at the dealer as the guy with a 15 yr old Hyundai Accent.

I would argue that a Toyota Avalon is better than an S550 if we are just talking about reliability, service, maintenance and resale value.

We aint debatin resale value of diamonds vs gold here. We talmbout fake diamonds.
guess that? silicone carbide (moissanite) isn't fake diamonds, it is its own product with industrial and jewelry.

ceramic brakes for example on ferraris and ZR1 corvettes are made of silicon carbide.

I would argue that a Toyota Avalon is better than an S550 if we are just talking about reliability, service, maintenance and resale value.

But it's the name and prestige that people pay for ..

Hence the Diamond and my analogy ..

I never disagreed with Ninjahood's point

But the **** got sidetracked from the Original question when he turned into a sales man and started pitching that Moissnanite **** Lol

Average person don't give a rats *** about that stone.

We aint debatin resale value of diamonds vs gold here. We talmbout fake diamonds.

guess that? silicone carbide (moissanite) isn't fake diamonds, it is its own product with industrial and jewelry.

ceramic brakes for example on ferraris and ZR1 corvettes are made of silicon carbide.

Yep, you have convinced me. Ima get my boo a moissanite ring. I'm also gonna stop giving her roses and start getting her bouquets of leaves and grass. I am sure that she will be just as happy.

But the **** got sidetracked from the Original question when he turned into a sales man and started pitching that Moissnanite **** Lol

oh really?
[table][tr][td][h1]Charles & Colvard's 1Q Sales +56%, Records a Profit[/h1]Apr 26, 2013 3:58 PM    By Jeff Miller[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] Comment[/td][td] Email[/td][td] Print[/td][td] Facebook[/td][td] Twitter[/td][td]Share [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
GetImage.aspx
[table][tr][td]
RAPAPORT... Charles & Colvard reported that first quarter sales rose 56 percent year on year to $6.51 million, while costs and expenses rose only 22 percent to $5.98 million for the period that ended on March 31. The company reported profit of $306,273 compared with a loss of $375,846, it held cash and liquid investment assets of $13.1 million and reported no long-term debt at the close of the quarter.

Loose moissanite gemstone sales increased 77 percent to approximately $4.3 million in the first quarter, while finished jewelry sales increased 25 percent to approximately $2.2 million.

“We are extremely pleased with our first quarter revenue and earnings and cash flow, which represents Charles & Colvard’s strongest first quarter performance since my coming on board,” said Randy N. McCullough, the CEO of Charles & Colvard. “Charles & Colvard continues to innovate and execute with insistence across all our businesses, maintaining an intense focus on our core competencies, our biggest innovation opportunities and expanding market share. We believe this will have the greatest impact on getting our company to greater levels of growth and shareholder value. We anticipate that Steve Larkin, who as recently announced was appointed as our Chief Operating Officer, will play a key role in assisting with these initiatives."
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=42921

da word is getting out b.

Last edited:

oh really?

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[h1]Charles & Colvard's 1Q Sales +56%, Records a Profit[/h1]

Apr 26, 2013 3:58 PM   By Jeff Miller[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Comment
[/TR][/TABLE][/TD][TABLE][TR]
[TD]
Email
[/tr][/table][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][TABLE][TR][TABLE][TR]
[TD]
Print[/TD]​
[TD]
Facebook[/TD]​
[TD]
Twitter[/TD]​
[/TR][/TABLE][/td][TABLE][TR]
[td]Share

[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
GetImage.aspx
[table][TR]
[TD]
RAPAPORT... Charles & Colvard reported that first quarter sales rose 56 percent year on year to $6.51 million, while costs and expenses rose only 22 percent to $5.98 million for the period that ended on March 31. The company reported profit of $306,273 compared with a loss of $375,846, it held cash and liquid investment assets of $13.1 million and reported no long-term debt at the close of the quarter.
Loose moissanite gemstone sales increased 77 percent to approximately $4.3 million in the first quarter, while finished jewelry sales increased 25 percent to approximately $2.2 million.
“We are extremely pleased with our first quarter revenue and earnings and cash flow, which represents Charles & Colvard’s strongest first quarter performance since my coming on board,” said Randy N. McCullough, the CEO of Charles & Colvard. “Charles & Colvard continues to innovate and execute with insistence across all our businesses, maintaining an intense focus on our core competencies, our biggest innovation opportunities and expanding market share. We believe this will have the greatest impact on getting our company to greater levels of growth and shareholder value. We anticipate that Steve Larkin, who as recently announced was appointed as our Chief Operating Officer, will play a key role in assisting with these initiatives."
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=42921

da word is getting out b.

:rofl:

Yeah.

I usually just lurk this thread cuz im sure yall are more knowledgeable than me on jewels. But come on Ninja... I know you know your info but sometimes you gotta learn to take your L in a debate. Nobody is arguing against the stats/facts you're throwin out there about moissanites.

I can get get my nephew a pair of top of the line filas instead the the J's he wants for his birthday next week. Imagine me tryna explain to lil dude that the filas cost the same to make, same quality,etc as the grape V's

You know damn well if you pull out a ring to give to your girl and tell her its not a diamond what her reaction is gonna be bruh...

Just answer this question.If you were going to propose to your girl next week, what stone would you give her in that ring?

Last edited:
I usually just lurk this thread cuz im sure yall are more knowledgeable than me on jewels. But come on Ninja... I know you know your info but sometimes you gotta learn to take your L in a debate. Nobody is arguing against the stats/facts you're throwin out there about moissanites.

I can get get my nephew a pair of top of the line filas instead the the J's he wants for his birthday next week. Imagine me tryna explain to lil dude that the filas cost the same to make, same quality,etc as the grape V's

You know damn well if you pull out a ring to give to your girl and tell her its not a diamond what her reaction is gonna be bruh...

Just answer this question.If you were going to propose to your girl next week, what stone would you give her in that ring?
like i said, i rather get a moissanite cuz it performs better then a diamond and cost alot less

da money i would be saving on da ring i would use it ON HER for something else, a car perhaps? a long *** vacation, etc.

moissanite is da 9.25 on da moh scale, blings 2x as hard as a diamond, and da resale is CLOSER to what you paid for

then a diamond in comparison.

i come from da school of facts, period.

meanwhile...in celeb rocking chains land..

b3e16220afb811e2942122000aaa0535_7.jpg

its gonna get to da point where diamonds are gonna be mass produced and no longer represent "wealth" then what? all that money

pissed away on engagement rings, rendered obsolete.

Man **** all this diamond and Moissnanite talk ..

Quick question ..

What's the goin rate for a decent Miami Cuban?

Like a decent weight?

34" .. Yellow Gold

Man **** all this diamond and Moissnanite talk ..

Quick question ..

What's the goin rate for a decent Miami Cuban?

Like a decent weight?

34" .. Yellow Gold
c'mon b you haven't learned anything? goldprice.org for da spot prices

jackhunt.com scrap calculator to do da math on purity and weight, and then shop around on who got da closet

price of what you looking for.

c'mon b you haven't learned anything? goldprice.org for da spot prices

jackhunt.com scrap calculator to do da math on purity and weight, and then shop around on who got da closet

price of what you looking for.

Gold was too high for me to even consider copping something ..

**** is dropping

A few jewelers in my city pissed me off with their prices .. Straight rape ..

I just want something around 90-125 grams ..

I'll check it out

I'm not in a rush.

im a clown yet you made a new screen name just joined just to try to slander? try again twerp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats the actual price difference between a 1ct diamond vs a moissanite with the relatively same colour/cut/clarity etc.? I remember when you guys were talking about chef's chain and someone said it was moissanite and someone said it'll still be pretty expensive even if it was moissanite

Back
Top Bottom